WDYT of Rhiannon?

I was listening to [name_m]Fleetwood[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m] when I came across [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]. I’m seriously loving the name (and the song) now! What do y’all think? Any similar or middle name suggestions?

Btw, I know I mentioned this on my least favorite girl names post, but [name_f]Rhianne[/name_f] is a variation of [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] right? I’m starting to like that one, too

I love [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]! It’s my best friend’s name and she wears it so well! Definitely love this name.

Much prefer it to [name_f]Rhianne[/name_f] or [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f], sorry!

I love [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]. I feel like it has everything - strength, beauty, distinctiveness, depth. [name_u]Rhian[/name_u] is another similar name.

I love love love love love [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]. So many nn possibilities, too. NN: [name_f]Rhia[/name_f], [name_f]Nonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f].

As for middle names it depends on your style. But I struggle a bit with a middle for [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f], too.

[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Maeva[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Eileen[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Ava[/name_f]

I like it, it’s nicer than [name_u]Shannon[/name_u] (with the -annon ending) but it’s not a favourite. Yes, [name_f]Rhianne[/name_f] (people keep mistaking this for a feminisation of [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] when that isn’t the case as it’s pronounced [name_f]REE[/name_f]-[name_f]ANNE[/name_f] and is a variant of [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]) is a variant, like I mentioned in the brackets. I prefer [name_f]Rhianne[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhianna[/name_f] more than [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] but I have a soft spot for [name_f]Anna[/name_f] names.

I knew a girl named [name_f]Riann[/name_f] of Rhiann (i forget which) pronounced [name_u]Ryan[/name_u]. But yes, ree-anne would be the proper pronunciation of [name_f]Rhianne[/name_f].

[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is one of those names where I wonder why it’s not more popular. I think it’s beautiful. I also like the Welsh name [name_f]Rhonwen[/name_f], but that one is a little more unfamiliar.

[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is beautiful! I vastly prefer it to the other ‘rhian’ names, but that’s just my preference.