WDYT of Skylar for a girl?

This name has a wonderful meaning, “scholar”, and I like the sound of it. [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] are my top two combos with [name_u]Skylar[/name_u].

2 Likes

I think it’s very sweet and versatile. I like that it’s got a bit of spunk to it!

1 Like

It’s nice, I don’t love it and I don’t hate it.

1 Like

I just think of the highly strung [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] from breaking bad show.

I’m sorry, I’m not a fan. The name reads masculine to me and seems overly trendy.

I like [name_u]Skylar[/name_u]. It’s clear and bright!

Skylar [name_f]Emily[/name_f] is really pretty

It’s nice. I like the nickname [name_u]Sky[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I like the name and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] is beautiful.

I really like [name_u]Sky[/name_u] / [name_u]Skye[/name_u]!

Skylar not so much, but as a middle name it’s ok. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] is cool.

I love [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] for a girl and the nn [name_u]Sky[/name_u] is lovely

It’s not my favourite, but I like the meaning!

skylar, though not really my style, is very pretty! with this spelling, I love its resemblance to skylark, and the nickname sky.

personally, I prefer the schuyler spelling - I just find it more aesthetically pleasing.

I love emily and anna as well. anna skylar/schuyler is charming and european, and emily is just the sweetest.

all in all, a really lovely name!

I have a toddler and when I hear [name_u]Sky[/name_u] admittedly I only hear or associate paw patrol

I do like it in the middle spot and think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] is beautiful

Skylar’s spunky and cool. It’s not for me personally, but it used to be one of my favorite names when I was little.

I love [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Skylar[/name_u]! It’s so sweet and strong at the same time! :heart_eyes:

I’m not a fan of [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] as a first name. I prefer [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] from your options. I do love [name_u]Skye[/name_u] though!