WDYT of the name Harlequin?

WDYT of the name Harlequin for a girl? nn [name]Harley[/name] or [name]Quinn[/name]? [name]Do[/name] you think it would ever be usable?

I think of Harelquin [name]Romance[/name].

And then I think of Clowns…

So not usable for me

I don’t think it’s usable.

No, not useable.
Maybe [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]?

No,I just think of the romance novels, comic book villain, and clowns.

[name]Romance[/name] novels and great danes are what I think of. Sorry :frowning:

Are you a dancer? My studio has Harlequin spring floors (which are really great by the way) and that’s what I think of. But it’s actually a really great name now that I see it a different way. And yes, the nicknames are great. I say use it!

I think of the Jokers sidekick, or the novels. Not really the best name choice, sorry! [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] is cute though.

No. It’s creepy clowns & bodice rippers to me. Sorry.

[name]Harlow[/name] & [name]Quinn[/name] are great suggestions. I would do [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Harlow[/name]

Clowns creep me out… I wouldn’t use it…

Trashy romance novels and clowns. I don’t think it is useable.

Better H names abound.

Any suggestions that would go with [name]Elena[/name], [name]Felicity[/name] and [name]Genevieve[/name]? [name]Harlow[/name] and [name]Hailey[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] are the only ones we like, but neither of those are “the one” for us (if we would be lucky enough to have two more girls lol).

Tacky with bad connotations.

[name]Holly[/name], [name]Heloise[/name], [name]Hermione[/name], [name]Hope[/name], Hespera

Awful.

Harlequin [name]Romance[/name] novels are often very sexual, and lacking in original, intriguing story lines.
Harlequin Clowns aren’t that positive either.
And Harlequin’s disease is a terrible affliction.
Oh, and the evil character in Batman.

Definitely not a good name to use.

No absolutely not

I second [name]Holly[/name]!

[name]Hanna[/name], [name]Haven[/name], [name]Heidi[/name], [name]Harmony[/name], [name]Henrietta[/name].

[name]Romance[/name]. Italian clowns. That is Harlequin. Too much association there to put on a person. I say find something similar if you like the sound as a pp suggested [name]Harlow[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] or [name]Harley[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] would be more usable and no one would get the Harlequin reference out of it.

Also, I adore Harlequin Great Danes, I hope to own one some day in the future, so that’s another association, neither bad nor good, I suppose.