WDYT of the name Pierce?

MAS*H has been one of my favourite TV show for like 9 years now and for a while I like the name [name_m]Pierce[/name_m], but recently I’ve started crushing on it a lot harder and I am seriously thinking of adding it to my top ten.

So wdyt think of the name [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] and do you have have any suggestions for middle names that could go with [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]. Also wdyt of me wanting to maybe want to use the name [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] due to him being one of my favourite TV characters?

I love [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] but adore the softer sound of [name_m]Piers[/name_m]. Both are very handsome. I would think that there are quite a few people that do not even know about the show MAS*H, and when your child is growing up, even less. [name_m]Even[/name_m] so, I do not find that a negative association.

[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_u]Finley[/name_u]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Cillian[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Ciaran[/name_m]

Makes me think of body piercings

The name [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] is awesome but I like some before me here prefer the spelling [name_m]Piers[/name_m]… [name_m]Piers[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m] I think sounds cool but I am very out there and not the best at name combinations which is the main reason I ever joined this site as many of the posters here are great at making a name complete!

Best of luck to you all on a happy and healthy pregnancy, please let us know what you decide :slight_smile:

I think [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] is adorable and I knew the sweetest little lad with this name, so will always think positively of it.

Others are mentioning the name [name_m]Piers[/name_m] but I would pronounce [name_m]Piers[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] differently, maybe that’s just a UK thing? I believe [name_m]Piers[/name_m] is pronounced like ‘Peerz’ with a soft ‘z’ sound at the end, while [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] rhymes with Fierce.

[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m]

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]/[name_m]Piers[/name_m] and ditto to @tfzolghadh’s comment that it doesn’t matter where the name came from. We all get an idea for a name from somewhere…

I think that many of the names in your signature would be lovely as a mn.

[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] (perfection!)
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Breccan[/name_m]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] [name_m]Archer[/name_m]

I also pronounce [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] and [name_m]Piers[/name_m] differently and prefer the softer sound of [name_m]Piers[/name_m]. Although I still love [name_m]Pierce[/name_m].

[name_m]Pierce[/name_m] is an awesome name. I love it. It’s super handsome and so underused. Classy and sophisicated. I think it’s a good choice.