WDYT of the names that have appeared....

…in my Name of the Moment section of my signature so far? They are:
[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] (girl)
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (girl)
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] (girl)
[name_u]Cai[/name_u] (girl)
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] “[name_u]Percy[/name_u]” (boy)
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] (boy)
[name_m]Socrates[/name_m] (boy)
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] (girl)
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] (girl)
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] (boy)

I change it a lot. Overall, do you like or dislike more of these? And as the title states, WDYT of them? :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] - while it’s not my style, I really love it!
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - this is nice, but a bit boring.
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] - see [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_u]Cai[/name_u] - I don’t mind [name_u]Kai[/name_u] on a boy, it’s ok, but I’m not a fan, and definitely don’t like it on a girl. It sort of reminds me of koi fish.
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] “[name_u]Percy[/name_u]” - I love [name_u]Percy[/name_u], but not really a fan of [name_m]Percival[/name_m].
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] - absolutely love [name_u]Kieran[/name_u]!
[name_m]Socrates[/name_m] - After grade 12 English, I have heard this way too much, and I really dislike it (my English teacher had an obsession with the Greek philosopher, we literally spent 2 months talking about [name_m]Socrates[/name_m]).
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] - eh, I like it a lot more for a boy, but for a girl, I prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Lottie[/name_f], or even [name_f]Charlize[/name_f].
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] - I’ve never, ever seen the appeal to this, I really dislike it.
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] - see [name_f]Lux[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] is it because of The Clan of The Cavebear books ?

[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] (girl) - Makes me think Clan of the Cave [name_m]Bear[/name_m] (not a bad thing), but not my style
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (girl) - ok
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] (girl) - nice classic name
[name_u]Cai[/name_u] (girl) - not my style, and seems spelled wrong, also isn’t it more of a boy’s name?
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] “[name_u]Percy[/name_u]” (boy) - could work, makes me think of [name_m]King[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] (boy) - not bad
[name_m]Socrates[/name_m] (boy) - I kinda like this, unusual and nerdy in a good way
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] (girl) - I don’t like [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] as a given name, just as a nickname
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] (girl) - sounds “ghetto” to me
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] (boy) - not too common, like it a lot

I love:

[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]

[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] (girl) - Like
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (girl) - Ok
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] (girl) - Ok.
[name_u]Cai[/name_u] (girl) - [name_u]Love[/name_u]. Better as [name_u]Kai[/name_u], though.
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] “[name_u]Percy[/name_u]” (boy) - Ok.
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] (boy) - Like.
[name_m]Socrates[/name_m] (boy) - Ok.
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] (girl) - Ok.
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] (girl) - [name_u]Love[/name_u]!
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] (boy) - [name_u]Love[/name_u]!

[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] (girl) - Sounds like my niece’s dog’s name, so it’s a bit strange on a child to my ears…but if you like it, keep it!!
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f] (girl) - Pretty and classic…love it!!
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] (girl) - Has a cute retro appeal…nice :slight_smile:
[name_u]Cai[/name_u] (girl) - Like it as NN for [name_f]Cara[/name_f]/ [name_f]Kiera[/name_f] etc
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] “[name_u]Percy[/name_u]” (boy) - Great, strong, iconic name with a literary pedigree…
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] (boy) - Okay…
[name_m]Socrates[/name_m] (boy) - Why not!
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u] (girl) - [name_f]Charlize[/name_f]/ [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] on a girl is cool, but not on a boy…reminds me of [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] which is an instant turn-off…
[name_f]Lux[/name_f] (girl) - Great name, great meaning :slight_smile:
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] (boy) - Growing on me…I am beginning to see the appeal now :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ayla[/name_f]- not really my style but it’s pretty
[name_f]Caroline[/name_f]- very cute but I couldn’t use it because of personal associations
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]- love the nickname [name_f]Becca[/name_f]
[name_u]Cai[/name_u]- I like the idea of this on a girl and I think it would work with the C
[name_m]Percival[/name_m] “[name_u]Percy[/name_u]”- It seems kind of pretentious but I love the nickname [name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u]- I always think of [name_f]Kiera[/name_f] which is all girl so I have a hard time seeing [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] on a boy.
[name_m]Socrates[/name_m]- really like this
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]- On a girl, it’s one of my favorites :slight_smile:
[name_f]Lux[/name_f]- love, love, love. [name_f]Lux[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] is on my top 10 list
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] (boy)- I really like the x sound at the end