Wdyt of the Philippa?

Hello all,

I am getting induced tomorrow and think we have decided on a name.

We love [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] ([name_f]Pippa[/name_f]) but I’m afraid it sounds too British. I’m from [name_f]England[/name_f] but my husband is American and we live in [name_u]America[/name_u].

Our children are [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Gordon[/name_m] and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u].

We like middle names [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

Thank you

I adore [name_f]Philippa[/name_f]! It doesn’t feel too British, and if anything it’s a nice way to honor your heritage.
My favorite combination would be [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], the other names feel too long next to [name_f]Phillipa[/name_f]

I think it’s great. It definitely feels British, but Americans love Brits, and with a British mama it won’t feel too forced.

I think [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] is so cute! Especially [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f].

I don’t think [name_f]Philippa[/name_f] is too British. I love it.

That was one of our top contenders! Whenever I mentioned it to people, they loved it. And everyone loves the nickname [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], it’s so cute.

I think it works really well for you! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] so much :slight_smile: