wdyt of Thea?

im really liking the name [name]Thea[/name] right now & i’d love to know what u guys think of it. do u like [name]Robert[/name] and [name]Thea[/name] as a b/g twin set?

these are the combos i came up with:
[name]Robert[/name] [name]Ali[/name]'i (prn. ah-lee-ee)
[name]Thea[/name] [name]Noelani[/name]

the whole sibset would be [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Robert[/name] and [name]Thea[/name]…do you think [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Robert[/name] are too similar w/the t’s at the end?

cant wait to hear your comments! :slight_smile:

[name]Thea[/name] is actually on my list, so I like it. [name]Do[/name] you pronounce it Thee-ah or Tee-ah? I like it with the ‘th’ sound.

And [name]Robert[/name] and [name]Thea[/name] sound fine together, a little different from eachother, but I like that. I don’t like overly matchy sib sets, especially on twins.

With [name]Violet[/name] already there, I think [name]Robert[/name] is fine too. [name]Just[/name] because they have a ‘t’ ending doesn’t mean they sound alike at all.

i prn. it thee-uh also, my in laws would prn it in spanish as tay-uh. i like all the prn includ tee-uh which is a plus…i think of thea as an ethereal sounding old lady name. wut names are in similar style? boys and girls if u dont mind…thanks for replying :slight_smile:

I like the name [name]Thea[/name] a lot actually. I agree with PP that [name]Robert[/name] and [name]Thea[/name] are very different names, but looking at your entire sibset, I think they both fit perfectly.