WDYT of these 5-letter boy names?

I posted earlier for help in choosing a 5-letter boy name to go with middle name [name]Michael[/name] or [name]John[/name] (namesakes) and last name [name]Green[/name]. Other children are [name]Jaxon[/name] [name]David[/name], [name]Amara[/name] [name]Teresa[/name], and [name]Elyse[/name] [name]Christine[/name] (all middle names are after our parents’ first names…and we picked [name]Jaxon[/name] back in 2003 before it became so popular). I don’t want baby to have the same first initial as the rest of our household. Not concerned with nicknames.

Here’s my list so far, but I’m not really in love with any of them:

[name]Haden[/name] - have liked this for a while, but am worried about all the -ayden boy names out there right now. Seems tired and overdone.

[name]Galen[/name] - sort of like it, but think hubby will veto it because of its teasing potential. On the upside, it’s easily pronounced and not common in our area.

[name]Davis[/name] - maiden name of my BFF from high school, but that doesn’t bother me. DH’s father is [name]David[/name] (goes by [name]Dave[/name]), and DH is [name]Michael[/name] [name]David[/name]. Wonder if it sounds too similar to [name]Elyse[/name]? They’ll be 20 months apart and sharing a room.

[name]Soren[/name] - breaks the rule about same first initial, since I am [name]Stephanie[/name]. I like that it’s different without being weird. Downside is my husband works at a company called DiaSorin, and he’ll veto it for this reason alone.

[name]Lenon[/name] - This one could grow on me. Worried about unintended nicknames of “[name]Lenny[/name]” or “[name]Len[/name],” which I detest. Also, my 1-year-old nephew is [name]Landon[/name]–too similar? We call [name]Elyse[/name] “Lysee,” and I just had a vision of myself saying “Lysee and [name]Lenny[/name].” Yeah, maybe not.

I like Soren and Galen, but they’re both a bit matchy with your surname, Galen especially. I like alliteration, but they both end in -n as well.
Davis is a good choice, I like the family connection!
Suggestions:
Baker
Boone
Bowie
Byron
Caius
Colin
Clive/Clyde
Cyrus/Cyril
Darko/Draco
Falco
Felix
Finlo
Floyd/Flynn
Franz/Frank
Henry
Ianto
Isaac
Iefan
Indio/Inigo
Klaus
Laker
Lewin
Lewis/Louis
Linus
Lonan
Lucan/Lucas
Lyall
Nolan
Oaker
Oísin
Orion
Owain
Pasco
Peter
Philo
Priam
Roric
Remus
Theon
Toivo
Tycho
Wilco
Wiley
Wyatt
Zimri
Zoran

I also love Sayer, Silas, Maury, Munro, Moses, Jules, Judah, Jorah, Eamon, Adler and Abram for you, but that would be repeating initials.

[name]Michael[/name] is the best middle name choice, I love it <3 My favorite combo is Davis Michael Green, but I also like Haden Michael Green :slight_smile:

I also like Seann / Shawn / Shaun … if that suggestion helps :slight_smile:

Ps: I’ve never seen anyone use Amara … I think that’s so cool! I thought about using it at one point (I think it’ll just stay a guilty pleasure for me though).

I really like [name]Davis[/name]!
Here are some more ideas.
[name]Lincoln[/name]
[name]Calum[/name]
[name]Davin[/name]
[name]Stellan[/name]
[name]Daren[/name]
[name]Leland[/name]
[name]Damon[/name]
[name]Blaine[/name]
[name]Deacon[/name]
[name]Oren[/name]