Wdyt of these combo of girls names?

[name]Hi[/name] been thinking a lot of names that I like and potential sib sets. Please be honest in giving opinions about these names and feel free to give suggestions for alternatives and combinations.

Currently liking

[name]Freya[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Tiana[/name] [name]Willow[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name] ??? [name]Hope[/name]

Still not sure on them other than love [name]Freya[/name].

Thanks
[name]Jo[/name] x

Oh please help! Since posting I think I’m going off [name]Alexis[/name] I need some more inspiration! Help!

Well, I can’t help with liking [name]Alexis[/name], I am not into [name]Alexis[/name] at all at any time. I like [name]Alexa[/name] okay, though, or other A names like [name]Aurora[/name] or [name]Amity[/name] or even just simple perky [name]Amy.[/name] Of the [name]Alex[/name]- names for girls my favourite is probably [name]Alexandrina[/name] but that’s a lot of name. [name]Alexis[/name], however, is one of my least favourite names.

I love [name]Faith[/name] the best of your virtue names, though none of them are bad. Admittedly [name]Freya[/name] [name]Faith[/name] is a bit alliterative.

Some other ideas, spun off of yours:
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Audrina[/name]
[name]Autumn[/name]
[name]Tahlia[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Tamara[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name] - I love [name]Jessamine[/name] more than [name]Jasmine[/name], though both reference the same flower.
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Jerusha[/name]
[name]Verity[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]

I am not a huge fan of any of the combos, but that is just my personal taste. Of the list, I would have to agree with you that my favorite combo is [name]Freya[/name] [name]Jasmine[/name] [name]Faith[/name].

I really only like [name]Freya[/name], [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] from your combos. [name]Willow[/name] [name]Freya[/name] [name]Grace[/name] would be adorable. Other ideas of names you may like:

[name]Lilia[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name]
[name]Emilia[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
Aven