WDYT of these combos?

[name]Hi[/name]!
I’m not expexting or anything but I’ve been loving these names for a while now and would love to hear what others think too. The names are: [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Darcy[/name] (I also like [name]Darcy[/name] [name]Georgina[/name]) and [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Nell[/name]. Can’t wait to hear all your thoughts :slight_smile:

I love [name]Georgina[/name] and [name]Augusta[/name], and I think that [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Darcy[/name] and [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Nell[/name] are pretty. ([name]Georgina[/name] [name]Darcy[/name] feels very [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name] to me because of [name]Georgiana[/name].) :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Georgiana[/name] to [name]Georgina[/name] but [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Darcy[/name] would be [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name] super obvious. (Not that is such a terrible thing)
[name]Augusta[/name] [name]Nell[/name] is totally, totally gorgeous!

[name]Georgina[/name] [name]Darcy[/name] - [name]Darcy[/name] normally wouldn’t be my style, but I think it is quite nice due to the association with [name]Darcey[/name] Bussel which I have. [name]Georgina[/name] is a good, classic choice and is not too popular, and I love the sweet nn [name]Gigi[/name] rather than [name]Georgie[/name]. Unfortunately, in my opinion this whole name is much too close to [name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Darcy[/name], the sister of Mr [name]Darcy[/name] in the Pride and Prejudice books.

[name]Augusta[/name] [name]Nell[/name] - leaving aside the fact that I am not so fond of [name]Augusta[/name] myself, this name has brilliant flow and [name]Nell[/name] has such vintage charm. My only worry would be that both names are a bit clunky …

On a scale of 1-10 [name]Georgina[/name] [name]Darcy[/name] is 8 and [name]Augusta[/name] [name]Nell[/name] is 4. What about [name]Evelyn[/name] instead of [name]Nell[/name]? For me, that would bump it up to 7.

Like [name]Jill[/name] mentioned, it is [name]Georgiana[/name] (if you’re referencing Pride & Prejudice). But I do like [name]Georgina[/name] as well.

What about [name]Darcy[/name] [name]Augusta[/name]?