WDYT of these crushes?

Hello, lovelies!

I’m hoping I can get some feedback on some recent crushes. WDYT? And any other ideas of something I might like? I’m looking to add another name or two to my list to round it out to an even 20 (currently have [name_u]Avery[/name_u], [name_m]Boaz[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Aquila[/name_u], [name_m]Samuel[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Reef[/name_m], [name_m]Judah[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], [name_m]Lorcan[/name_m], [name_u]Augustine[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Torin[/name_m], [name_m]Eoghan[/name_m], [name_u]Auden[/name_u], [name_u]Asa[/name_u], [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], and [name_u]Everett[/name_u]). Which of these fits in best with my current favorites?

Ambrose
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u]
[name_m]Barzillai[/name_m]
[name_m]Ben[/name_m]-[name_u]Ami[/name_u]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Drury[/name_m] (family name!)
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_u]Schuyler[/name_u]
[name_u]Walker[/name_u]

Thanks, berries!

2 Likes

My personal favorites are [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Amias[/name_m], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], and [name_u]Porter[/name_u].

I think [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Amias[/name_m], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], [name_m]Drury[/name_m], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], [name_u]Porter[/name_u] and [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] would pair best with your current favorites. If I had to narrow that down, I would say [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Amias[/name_m], or [name_m]Drury[/name_m]!

From your list, I would add [name_m]Linus[/name_m] and [name_m]Amias[/name_m]. [name_m]Drury[/name_m] is kind of cool, too. Would you consider it for the middle?

1 Like

The ones that fit best with your list are:

Ambrose
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]

My favourites are…
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Drury[/name_m] ~ got to love a family name :purple_heart:
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]

Great list!

Ambrose, [name_m]Ben[/name_m]-[name_u]Ami[/name_u], [name_m]Cyrus[/name_m], and [name_u]Walker[/name_u]!

Hi there.

Here are my thoughts on the new crushes:

Ambrose-I kind of like it. Something about it seems a little stuffy, but it’s classic & unique w/out being too weird. I think [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] nn [name_m]Abe[/name_m] could be really cute.

Amias-This is interesting. I like the sound of it, but can’t totally get on board for some reason.

Bailey-I think it’s pretty cute for a boy, but it is a bit trendy for girls unfortunately.

Barzillai-Hm. This one is just too much for me. I’m not sure how to say it, & the spelling seems tricky.

Ben-[name_u]Ami[/name_u]-I’m not generally a fan of hyphen names.

Bennett-This is good. A little bland, really. But not terrible. I like the sweet [name_m]Ben[/name_m].

Cyrus-Kind of cool. Kind of cowboy-y. Not my cup of tea, but interesting.

Drury-There’s a hotel chain called this, & it reminds me of that. It’s a little hard to say. I don’t care much for it.

Jonas-This is good. I prefer [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]. [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] is so sweet & lovable. [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] is a more interesting version, but I just like [name_u]Jonah[/name_u] more.

Linus-Sooo cute! So quirky, adorably geeky, smart, simple yet unique.

Orion-I think that this would get mispronounced a lot. I like it okay, but not my favorite.

Porter-This one doesn’t do much for me.

Schuyler-Oh, I like this. Not sure I’d use it for a boy, since it’s just kind of trendy for girls. I think it’s cool though. It just reminds me of a pretty blue sky.

Walker-Not bad, but not super exciting.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

Amias and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] are very sweet-sounding. Gentle yet strong.

[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]: love it! Very sophisticated and handsome!
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]: pretty cool! Like a more offbeat [name_u]Elias[/name_u]!
[name_u]Bailey[/name_u]: I think of the alcoholic beverage, so it’s a no for me.
[name_m]Barzillai[/name_m]: I always think of Godzilla. Sorry.
[name_m]Ben[/name_m]-[name_u]Ami[/name_u]: this seems awkward to me.
[name_u]Bennett[/name_u]: I loooove it!
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]: I really like this one! I also like [name_m]Cyprus[/name_m]!
[name_m]Drury[/name_m]: seems “dreary” to me.
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m]: a little too [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] Brothers for me.
[name_m]Linus[/name_m]: [name_m]Linus[/name_m] is such a huge guilty pleasure for me! [name_u]Love[/name_u]!
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]: so cool! Familiar but uncommon!
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]: again, an alcoholic beverage has ruined it for me. Also a little too surname for my liking.
[name_u]Schuyler[/name_u]: isn’t this pronounced the same as [name_u]Skyler[/name_u]? I would prefer that.
[name_u]Walker[/name_u]: too much of a last name for me. [name_m]Walter[/name_m] would be nice though!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! I know I was a little critical, but these are just my opinions. :blush:

I think [name_m]Amias[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m] and [name_u]Schuyler[/name_u] fit best. I like all of those but I’m especially crushing on [name_m]Amias[/name_m] at the moment and I think it would go beautifully with your other names.

I also love the name [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] lately!

I actually really like them, except prefer [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] to [name_m]Casper[/name_m]. [name_m]Casimir[/name_m] is a name crush of mine, and Casimira is a distant cousin’s name, but I don’t think I could use it, since he’d only be like a 1/16th Lithuanian. I also have [name_m]Stuart[/name_m] as a surname in my family, so I thought of how one of [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_m]Prince[/name_m] [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]’s middle names was [name_m]Casimir[/name_m]. It’s all too much of a stretch tho sadly. Tl;dr, I like [name_m]Casper[/name_m], but prefer [name_m]Casimir[/name_m].

Ambrose is one of my all time favorites so that gets my pick