WDYT of these names?Opinion?Combos?Suggestions?

Girls:

[name]Annabel[/name]

[name]Audra[/name]

[name]Ayla[/name]

[name]Maren[/name]

[name]Mariah[/name]

[name]Morgan[/name]

[name]Maia[/name]

[name]Kaia[/name]

[name]Dahlia[/name]

[name]Aria[/name]

[name]Rhiana[/name]

[name]Kiley[/name]

[name]Lucia[/name]

[name]Calla[/name]

[name]Gemma[/name]

[name]Carys[/name]

[name]Ava[/name]

[name]Olivia[/name]

[name]Eden[/name]

[name]Elodie[/name]

[name]Stella[/name]

[name]Summer[/name]

[name]Winter[/name]

[name]Jade[/name]

[name]Jane[/name]

[name]Kate[/name]

[name]Claire[/name]

[name]Rosalie[/name]

Madeliene

[name]Sofia[/name]

[name]Juliet[/name]

[name]Julia[/name]

[name]Kimberly[/name]

[name]Nicole[/name]/[name]Nicolette[/name]

[name]Willow[/name]

[name]Wilhelmina[/name]

Boys:

[name]William[/name]

[name]Robert[/name]

[name]Zachary[/name]

[name]Ryder[/name]

[name]Lucas[/name]

[name]Travis[/name]

[name]Asher[/name]

[name]Holden[/name]

[name]Wyatt[/name]

[name]Pierce[/name]

[name]Max[/name]

Cage

[name]Cash[/name]

[name]James[/name]

Girls:

[name]Annabel[/name] - This was one of my favorite girl’s names for awhile, and I still love it. I think the nickname [name]Annie[/name] is so cute, and the name is just gorgeous. I love the combo [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name].

[name]Audra[/name] - I love, love, love this name. I simply adore it. It is my absolute favorite name for a girl, and I love the combo [name]Audra[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

[name]Ayla[/name] - Not my favorite. It’s okay, but maybe you’d like [name]Alia[/name] instead.

[name]Maren[/name] - This was also a favorite of mine for awhile. I think it’s really pretty and I love how it’s not very popular. My favorite combo for this name was [name]Maren[/name] [name]Joy[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name].

[name]Mariah[/name] - Because of personal reasons, I truly despise this name. And I also can’t help but think of [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Carey[/name]. I choose [name]Maren[/name] over [name]Mariah[/name].

[name]Morgan[/name] - I love this name…for a boy. Haha. So my only comment on this is that it sounds very masculine to me.

[name]Maia[/name] - Pretty name, but I think it looks a little… I don’t know how to describe it, but I prefer it to be spelled [name]Maya[/name].

[name]Kaia[/name] - Not a big fan of [name]Kaia[/name], and, like [name]Maia[/name], I prefer it spelled [name]Kaya[/name]. But even then it reminds me of a kayak…

[name]Dahlia[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this name. I think it’s so gorgeous. [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] would be a really pretty combo.

[name]Aria[/name] - It’s definitely grown on me… It’s pretty, but I prefer the name [name]Ariana[/name]. The nickname [name]Ari[/name] is cute.

[name]Rhiana[/name] - Not a big fan of this name. [name]Ever[/name] since [name]Rhianna[/name] came onto the scene, I just don’t like any variation of it.

[name]Kiley[/name] - Hate this name. Especially spelled this way. I prefer it spelled [name]Kylie[/name], but even then it makes me think of a cross between [name]Riley[/name] and [name]Kyle[/name], which are both very masculine names to me.

[name]Lucia[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this name. I really do. I’m guessing you’d be pronouncing it loo-CHEE-a, and I love that.

[name]Calla[/name] - This is okay… It’s definitely grown on me recently. But I also think you might like: Callandra, [name]Calypso[/name], or [name]Calliope[/name]. But maybe not… Haha. [name]Calla[/name] is cute.

[name]Gemma[/name] - Not my favorite. [name]Gemma[/name] just sounds so cutesy to me, or like a gem. I feel like her middle name would have to be [name]Sapphire[/name] or something. I know many Nameberryites love this name, but I don’t.

[name]Carys[/name] - This name also used to be on my favorites for awhile. I think it’s gorgeous. My favorite combo was [name]Carys[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Rae[/name].

[name]Ava[/name] - Much too popular for my taste. It’s very popular, but I prefer the name [name]Eva[/name].

[name]Olivia[/name] - Once again, way too popular for my taste. She would have to go by [name]Olivia[/name] K. or a nickname. Personally, one of my favorite names is [name]Liv[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. Or [name]Livia[/name] would be a good alternative.

[name]Eden[/name] - Again, because I’m stating my opinions on a personal level, this is much too Biblical for me and I don’t have great connections with the name [name]Eden[/name] anyway. Not my taste.

[name]Elodie[/name] - It’s pretty, and I love the nickname [name]Ellie[/name], but it’s not my favorite. It makes me think of [name]Melodie[/name]. [name]How[/name] about [name]Eloise[/name]?

[name]Stella[/name] - This name has also grown on me recently. I think it’s really pretty, but my only concern is that it might not age well. [name]Stella[/name] would have to have a very classic middle name in my opinion.

[name]Summer[/name] - I truly hate this name. It just sounds cheesy and almost cliche to me.

[name]Winter[/name] - See above. I have all season names.

[name]Jade[/name] - Goes right along with [name]Gemma[/name] for me, it’s just not my favorite. I also don’t think it will age very well. Can you imagine a Grandma [name]Jade[/name]?

[name]Jane[/name] - I much prefer [name]Jane[/name]. It’s cute, pretty, simple, classic. [name]Love[/name] it. It should probably have a longer middle name, like [name]Jane[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] or [name]Jane[/name] [name]Francesca[/name].

[name]Kate[/name] - I love this name as a nickname or middle name, it could definitely stand as a first name, but it’s not my favorite. [name]Katherine[/name] would be pretty with the nickname [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Claire[/name] - I love this name so much! I think it’s gorgeous! As you probably saw before, it’s part of my favorite combo. But I think it could stand perfectly as a first name. [name]Claire[/name] [name]Isabella[/name] would be gorgeous.

[name]Rosalie[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this name as well, but my only concern is that it will surge in popularity because of the stupid Twilight names. The nickname [name]Rose[/name] is adorable too. [name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Kate[/name] would be cute.

Madeliene - I think you mean for it to be spelled [name]Madeleine[/name]? I love this name. It’s very pretty, and I adore the nickname [name]Maddie[/name].

[name]Sofia[/name] - [name]Love[/name] the name [name]Sofia[/name], but hate how popular it is. I prefer the spelling [name]Sophia[/name], but that’s even more popular… Still a gorgeous name.

[name]Juliet[/name] - I love this name, but I’m not a big fan of the nicknames that people might automatically shorten it to. I think [name]Juliet[/name] by itself it’s gorgeous.

[name]Julia[/name] - Not a big fan of [name]Julia[/name] at all. Mostly for personal reasons, but I don’t think it’s as pretty as [name]Juliet[/name].

[name]Kimberly[/name] - A little dated sounding to me. The nickname [name]Kim[/name] is cute, but now all I associate it with is [name]Kim[/name] Kardashian…

[name]Nicole[/name]/[name]Nicolette[/name] - I love the name [name]Nicolette[/name]. It’s pretty, not popular, and just a wonderful name. I also really like the nickname [name]Colie[/name] for [name]Nicolette[/name], or [name]Nic[/name].

[name]Willow[/name] - This name is okay, not my favorite.

[name]Wilhelmina[/name] - Hate this name. I really despise it.

Boys:

[name]William[/name] - I really like [name]William[/name] for a boy, and the only nickname I like for it is [name]Liam[/name]. I’m not a big fan of the nickname [name]Will[/name].

[name]Robert[/name] - I love [name]Robert[/name]! I know a great person named [name]Robert[/name] who goes by [name]Rob[/name], and it’s perfect. Great, classic choice. [name]Robert[/name] [name]Chase[/name] would be an awesome combo.

[name]Zachary[/name] - This name is okay… I like the nickname [name]Zach[/name], but I’m not a big fan of either name.

[name]Ryder[/name] - Not sure how well this name would age. For awhile I loved this name as well, but not so much anymore.

[name]Lucas[/name] - I prefer the name [name]Luke[/name], personally. I know quite a few [name]Lucas[/name]’ and most of them go by [name]Luke[/name] (with two exceptions), but it’s still a great name without the nickname. [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Mitchell[/name] would be awesome.

[name]Travis[/name] - I know an awesome kid named [name]Travis[/name], and I love the name, but, and this isn’t meant to sound rude at all, whenever I hear it I imagine an [name]Asian[/name] boy with the name [name]Travis[/name], because the kid I know is [name]Asian[/name]. This isn’t a bad thing, but I can’t shake that image. But that’s just a personal thing.

[name]Asher[/name] - I love this name so much. I’m not a big fan of Biblical names - this is one of my few exceptions - but this one is just perfection. It’s a strong name, it will age well, just wonderful. [name]Asher[/name] [name]James[/name] would be wonderful.

[name]Holden[/name] - Oh how I love the name [name]Holden[/name]… After reading The Catcher in the [name]Rye[/name], I fell in love with this name. It’s such a wonderful name, and just go for it. I love the combo [name]Holden[/name] [name]Davis[/name].

[name]Wyatt[/name] - Whenever I hear this name I think of watts, like in a light bulb. So this one gets a no from me.

[name]Pierce[/name] - my ear. Haha. Seriously, I always think of getting your ears pierced when I hear this name. It’s okay, but not my favorite.

[name]Max[/name] - I have the cutest little cousin named [name]Max[/name], so I definitely love this name. Also, the little boy from Where The [name]Wild[/name] Things Are made me love this name even more. Personally, I prefer it to be a nickname for [name]Maxwell[/name], but [name]Max[/name] on its own is great too. [name]Max[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] would be cute.

Cage - Cage…? I can’t help but think of cage fighting… No no no.

[name]Cash[/name] - I’m not a big fan of word names for boys, so this one also gets a no from me.

[name]James[/name] - I love the name [name]James[/name]! I think it’s classic, strong, and just perfect. I also love [name]Jameson[/name], if you wanted to mix it up. [name]James[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] or [name]James[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] would be cute.

Girls:

[name]Annabel[/name] - I’m going to break with the general Nameberry opinion here and say that I don’t like this one. It seems rather prissy to me, but it’s still pretty. This spelling looks a lot better than [name]Annabelle[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Anneliese[/name]? [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Mairead[/name] sounds nice.

[name]Audra[/name] - This is a beautiful and underused name. the “dra” ending makes it seem more dramatic to me than [name]Audrey[/name]. [name]Audra[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], perhaps?

[name]Ayla[/name] - While I like this name’s sound the spelling looks made-up to me. [name]Isla[/name] is an alternative. Hmm . . . [name]Ayla[/name] [name]Briony[/name] looks great.

[name]Maren[/name] - [name]Maren[/name] is a pretty name that sounds like it will age well. On the other hand, it could sound quite dated in ten years. Merit is another option. I like the combo [name]Maren[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name].

[name]Mariah[/name] - Personally, I don’t like names that end in “h”. Thus, [name]Susana[/name] over [name]Susannah[/name] etc. [name]Mariah[/name] without the “h”, though is [name]Maria[/name]. Anyway, [name]Mariah[/name] is lovely, and so is [name]Maria[/name]. What about [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Lillian[/name]?

[name]Morgan[/name] - [name]Morgan[/name] is one of the few unisex names I like. It sounds spunky and plucky and nice . . . a feel-good name. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]?

[name]Maia[/name] - [name]Maia[/name]/[name]Maya[/name]/[name]Mya[/name]/[name]Mia[/name] is a small “mega-name”. I particularly like this spelling. It looks sort of angelic to me, a lot more than [name]Maya[/name]. Unfortunately, it might be mistaken for [name]Maya[/name] a lot. It would also make a nice middle name. I like the combo [name]Maia[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] a lot.

[name]Kaia[/name] - this looks a lot more trendy than [name]Maia[/name], most likely because of the “kreativ” letter “k” at the beginning. The sound is nice. do you like [name]Kira[/name]. It reminds me of [name]Kaia[/name]. What about [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Linnea[/name]?

[name]Dahlia[/name] - I am confused as to whether this pronounced “DAAH-lee-uh” or “[name]DAY[/name]-lee-uh”. Either way, this is so pretty! It’s a fresh alternative to flower name like [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Rose[/name]. [name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Sabine[/name] sounds great.

[name]Aria[/name] - Somehow, [name]Aria[/name] seems a lot less substantial than longer names with its sound. It would be a nice middle name. I like [name]Ariana[/name] and Arien (that’s AR-ee-en, not like [name]Aryan[/name]). [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Aria[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]?

[name]Rhiana[/name] - This is beautiful and mystical, but sounds rather trendy, like a made up Irish girls’ name. [name]Rhiana[/name] is not, of course, but people may think of it that way. It’s a fine name, though. I like the combo [name]Rhiana[/name] [name]Claire[/name] a lot.

[name]Kiley[/name]. Not my favorite. It just sounds like a made up name that’s destined to be dated in a few years. It is pretty anyway. Again, I like [name]Kira[/name] as an alternative. [name]Kiley[/name] [name]Auburn[/name], perhaps?

Girls:

[name]Annabel[/name]: Too trendy–I used to like it, but now it just seems like a fashionable replacement for boring [name]Isabel[/name]…

[name]Audra[/name]: [name]Don[/name]'t like it, it sounds like a knock-off of [name]Audrey[/name]

[name]Ayla[/name]: nice when spelled the correct way of [name]Isla[/name]…it will be very trendy soon…

[name]Maren[/name]: I like it better spelled [name]Marin[/name]…

[name]Mariah[/name]: reminds me too much of [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Carey[/name]

[name]Morgan[/name]: dated

[name]Maia[/name]: trendy

[name]Kaia[/name]: see [name]Maia[/name]

[name]Dahlia[/name]: Nice, have you thought about [name]Dasha[/name], [name]Tahlia[/name] or [name]Thalia[/name]?

[name]Aria[/name]: nice

[name]Rhiana[/name]: reminds me of the singer

[name]Kiley[/name]: too trendy

[name]Lucia[/name]: [name]Love[/name]!!

[name]Calla[/name]: see [name]Lucia[/name]

[name]Gemma[/name]: [name]Love[/name] it, a nice replacement for the popular [name]Emma[/name]!

[name]Carys[/name]: [name]Love[/name]!

[name]Ava[/name]: too popular

[name]Olivia[/name]: see [name]Ava[/name]

[name]Eden[/name]: Nice but very trendy

[name]Elodie[/name]: I like it a lot, and [name]Elodia[/name]

[name]Stella[/name]: This is poised to become very popular…what about [name]Estella[/name]?

[name]Summer[/name]: a bit dated…

[name]Winter[/name]: Better as a middle name or a boys’ name…

[name]Jade[/name]: [name]Jane[/name] is better

[name]Jane[/name]: Very nice

[name]Kate[/name]: Sick of it

[name]Claire[/name]: Nice but popular

[name]Rosalie[/name]: I really like this name–the nickname [name]Rosie[/name] is so cute!!

Madeliene: I think you meant to spell it [name]Madeleine[/name]?? I love it that way…

[name]Sofia[/name]: I still love this name even though [name]Sophia[/name] is so popular…

[name]Juliet[/name]: Very nice

[name]Julia[/name]: Nice but common

[name]Kimberly[/name]: Dated '70s name

[name]Nicole[/name]/[name]Nicolette[/name]: I like [name]Nicolette[/name] a lot better–[name]Nicole[/name] seems dated. What about [name]Nicola[/name]?

[name]Willow[/name]: Nice

[name]Wilhelmina[/name]: A middle name, or with the nicknames [name]Mia[/name], [name]Mina[/name], or [name]Willa[/name]

Boys:

[name]William[/name]: I know too many [name]Wills[/name] to like this name…it just seems stale…and I don’t like the name [name]Billy[/name] or [name]Bill[/name]

[name]Robert[/name]: Very nice, but not as [name]Bob[/name] or [name]Bobby[/name]

[name]Zachary[/name]: A bit dated–what about [name]Zachariah[/name] or [name]Zacharias[/name]?

[name]Ryder[/name]: OK

[name]Lucas[/name]: [name]Love[/name] it

[name]Travis[/name]: I think of travesty

[name]Asher[/name]: [name]Love[/name]

[name]Holden[/name]: Very cool

[name]Wyatt[/name]: I don’t really like it

[name]Pierce[/name]: Maybe as [name]Pearce[/name]?

[name]Max[/name]: Nice but trendy

Cage: No to this, but what about [name]Gage[/name]?

[name]Cash[/name]: I just don’t understand why someone would name their child a slang word for money…

[name]James[/name]: Very nice, a classic!

So, my favs would be [name]James[/name], [name]Holden[/name], [name]Asher[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Robert[/name], [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Claire[/name], [name]Julia[/name], [name]Nicolette[/name], [name]Sofia[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Jane[/name], [name]Elodie[/name], [name]Gemma[/name], [name]Calla[/name], [name]Carys[/name], and [name]Lucia[/name].

Suggestions: [name]Gage[/name], [name]Luciana[/name], [name]Pearce[/name], [name]Zachariah[/name]/[name]Zacharias[/name], [name]Tobias[/name], [name]Nicola[/name], [name]Estella[/name], [name]Elodia[/name], [name]Mirabel[/name]/[name]Mirabella[/name], [name]Mia[/name], [name]Mina[/name], [name]Willa[/name], [name]Dasha[/name], [name]Tahlia[/name], [name]Thalia[/name], [name]Isla[/name], [name]Audrey[/name], and [name]Marin[/name].

Good luck!

You have such wide variety of tastes! I like most of your names, here are my initial reactions:

Girls:

[name]Annabel[/name] - ok, but a little too frilly for my tastes

[name]Audra[/name] - ok, but I like [name]Audrey[/name] better

[name]Ayla[/name] - eh

[name]Maren[/name] - not a fan

[name]Mariah[/name] - nice name, I think it’s popular enough nowadays that people won’t automatically think of [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Carey[/name] as your dd grows up

[name]Morgan[/name] - nice - it is trendy, but it’s not silly

[name]Maia[/name] - nice

[name]Kaia[/name] - I REALLY like this name BUT – I fear that it will come across as a fake [name]Maia[/name] clone (even though [name]Kaia[/name] has a completely different meaning).

[name]Dahlia[/name] - ok, but NMS

[name]Aria[/name] - pretty

[name]Rhiana[/name] - belongs to the singer

[name]Kiley[/name] - too cutesy. [name]Kylie[/name] is a bit of a better spelling

[name]Lucia[/name] - nice, your dd may have issues with people mispronouncing it

[name]Calla[/name] - not a fan (this is my cat’s name)

[name]Gemma[/name] - ok

[name]Carys[/name] - NMS, but it’s a nice name

[name]Ava[/name] - popular, but still a nice name

[name]Olivia[/name] - nice name, it will age well

[name]Eden[/name] - ok

[name]Elodie[/name] - ok, I like [name]Melody[/name] better

[name]Stella[/name] - ok

[name]Summer[/name] - ok

[name]Winter[/name] - no

[name]Jade[/name] - I think it’s ok, but I’ve heard more than 1 person with negative associations with this name

[name]Jane[/name] - very nice

[name]Kate[/name] - nice but everywhere on adults, still it doesn’t sound dated to me. It might be refreshing on a child

[name]Claire[/name] - pretty

[name]Rosalie[/name] - pretty but a little too frilly for my tastes

Madeliene - nice

[name]Sofia[/name] - nice

[name]Juliet[/name] - nice

[name]Julia[/name] - nice

[name]Kimberly[/name] - too much of a mom name

[name]Nicole[/name]/[name]Nicolette[/name] - [name]Nicole[/name] = mom name; [name]Nicolette[/name] is ok

[name]Willow[/name] - ok

[name]Wilhelmina[/name] - nice, but kind of long. Is there a nickname you like for it?

Boys:

[name]William[/name] - nice

[name]Robert[/name] - very nice

[name]Zachary[/name] - nice

[name]Ryder[/name] - I like it, but wouldn’t use it

[name]Lucas[/name] - nice

[name]Travis[/name] - nice

[name]Asher[/name] - not a fan

[name]Holden[/name] - ok

[name]Wyatt[/name] - not a fan

[name]Pierce[/name] - not a fan

[name]Max[/name] - ok

Cage - NO!

[name]Cash[/name] - not a fan

[name]James[/name] - very nice

Hmmmm that’s quite a list…

Girls:

[name]Annabel[/name] - I [name]LOVE[/name] this! spelt [name]Annabelle[/name] too, I’m not sure which I prefer but they sound so happy but also sophisticated.

[name]Audra[/name] - Like but not as much as [name]Audrey[/name].

[name]Ayla[/name] - Like but prefer spelt as [name]Isla[/name].

[name]Maren[/name] - Not a fan.

[name]Mariah[/name] - I like this more than [name]Marie[/name] or [name]Maria[/name] but to me they are all just variations taking away the original beauty of [name]Mary[/name]. I [name]ADORE[/name] [name]Mary[/name] and intend to use it someday:)

[name]Morgan[/name] - Like for either, sounds friendly but grown-up at the same time.

[name]Maia[/name] - Prefer it spelt [name]Maya[/name] and then I can pronounce it [name]May[/name]-ah:)

[name]Kaia[/name] - Not really a fan.

[name]Dahlia[/name] - Nice, prefer [name]Delia[/name]

[name]Aria[/name] - Not really a fan.

[name]Rhiana[/name] - No, but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Rhiannon[/name]!

[name]Kiley[/name] - Very Australian to me and spelt [name]Kylie[/name]. Not really a fan of this but it’s not too bad.

[name]Lucia[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] but I don’t like it when people pronounce it lou-see-ah. It’s Italian and it’s pronounced lu-CHA.

[name]Calla[/name] - Not really a fan.

[name]Gemma[/name] - [name]Love[/name], very graceful:)

[name]Carys[/name] - [name]ADORE[/name]! I pronounce it as [name]Ca[/name]-ris.

[name]Ava[/name] - Pretty.

[name]Olivia[/name] - Nice, I prefer [name]Olive[/name] though. It just has more spunk and is way less popular.

[name]Eden[/name] - Quite nice, I like this but I can’t really love it for some reason.

[name]Elodie[/name] - [name]Love[/name]. Very pretty:)

[name]Stella[/name] - Pretty, I prefer [name]Estelle[/name] though or [name]Celeste[/name]

[name]Summer[/name] - So bright and happy:)

[name]Winter[/name] - Very cool:)

[name]Jade[/name] - For personal reasons this feels very trashy to me. I used to love it before a certain person who was very trashy ruined it for me:(

[name]Jane[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]!

[name]Kate[/name] - [name]Love[/name] as a nn for [name]Katherine[/name]. Also like [name]Caitlin[/name].

[name]Claire[/name] - Very pretty:)

[name]Rosalie[/name] - Nice, I prefer just [name]Rose[/name] though or [name]Rosa[/name]

Madeliene - Gorgeous

[name]Sofia[/name] - ditto

[name]Juliet[/name] - Double ditto! Although I prefer the French [name]Juliette[/name]

[name]Julia[/name] - [name]Love[/name] too but not as much

[name]Kimberly[/name] - Okay

[name]Nicole[/name]/[name]Nicolette[/name] - I like [name]Nicole[/name] but not [name]Nicolette[/name] because all I can think of is nicorette.

[name]Willow[/name] - Very nice:)

[name]Wilhelmina[/name] - [name]Love[/name] but very adventurous too.

Boys:

[name]William[/name] - Classic. You can’t beat a classic:)

[name]Robert[/name] - Ditto plus this has so much charm.

[name]Zachary[/name] - I like this but prefer [name]Zachariah[/name]

[name]Ryder[/name] - Not really a fan.

[name]Lucas[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]!

[name]Travis[/name] - Not really a fan. It makes me think of a tractor…

[name]Asher[/name] - Alright, I prefer [name]Ashton[/name].

[name]Holden[/name] - I like it but can only really think of the cars.

[name]Wyatt[/name] - Very cool:)

[name]Pierce[/name] - [name]Love[/name] along with [name]Stirling[/name].

[name]Max[/name] - [name]Love[/name] as a nn for [name]Maxwell[/name] or [name]Maxfield[/name] or [name]Maximilian[/name]

Cage - Um, no.

[name]Cash[/name] - As in [name]Johnny[/name]:slight_smile:

[name]James[/name] - Very nice.

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Annabel[/name]: I love this name so much! :slight_smile:

[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Violet[/name], [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name], [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

[name]Audra[/name]: I’m more of a classic [name]Audrey[/name] person, but I can totally see [name]Audra[/name]'s appeal.

[name]Ayla[/name]: I prefer some of your other names…

[name]Maren[/name]: I think this is very pretty…

[name]Maren[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name], [name]Maren[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] (popular, though)

[name]Mariah[/name]: I only think of [name]Mariah[/name] [name]Carey[/name]…

[name]Morgan[/name]: This feels very trendy to me, and because it’s so popular, it doesn’t feel as fresh to me as some other modern names.

More you may like:

[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Auden[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Blakely[/name]
[name]Connelly[/name]
[name]Carlin[/name]
[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Darien[/name]
[name]Emery[/name]
[name]Ellery[/name]
[name]Harper[/name]
[name]Hadley[/name]
[name]Linden[/name]
[name]Marlo[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] (nn [name]Romy[/name])
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Sutton[/name]
[name]Sheridan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Tierney[/name]

[name]Maia[/name]: I think it’s pretty…

[name]Kaia[/name]: This feels trendy to me…

[name]Dahlia[/name]: I think this is so beautiful!

You may also like:

[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Evelina[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Luciana[/name]
[name]Lilia[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]

[name]Aria[/name]: I think this is pretty…

[name]Rhiana[/name]: I only think of the singer…

[name]Kiley[/name]: It feels trendy to me…

[name]Lucia[/name]: I think it’s beautiful…

[name]Calla[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]!

[name]Gemma[/name]: Very pretty…

[name]Carys[/name]: I think it’s lovely…

[name]Ava[/name]: [name]Way[/name] too popular/trendy to me…

[name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Adelia[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] (nn [name]Evie[/name])
[name]Maeve[/name]

[name]Olivia[/name]: Pretty, but too popular for me…

[name]Livia[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]/[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]

[name]Eden[/name]: I think it’s pretty, but on the trendy side…

[name]Elodie[/name]: I think this is so beautiful…

[name]Stella[/name]: Pretty…

[name]Summer[/name]: It feels trendy to me…

[name]Winter[/name]: Ditto…

[name]Jade[/name]: Ditto…

[name]Jane[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…

[name]Kate[/name]: Pretty…

[name]Claire[/name]: Pretty… I love [name]Clara[/name], too…

[name]Rosalie[/name]: I love [name]Rose[/name] names (including [name]Rose[/name] as a first name)…

Madeliene: [name]Madeleine[/name] (I’ve not seen it spelled with the i before the e at the end) is really pretty to me, but it’s so popular and reminds me of [name]Madison[/name].

[name]Sofia[/name]: I wish it weren’t so popular!

[name]Juliet[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]…

[name]Julia[/name]: I think this is a great name…

[name]Kimberly[/name]: Not a fan (it’s my middle name, and I have issues with it). I think it’s very trendy and dated. :frowning:

[name]Nicole[/name]/[name]Nicolette[/name]: [name]Nicole[/name] feels very dated to me…[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Noelle[/name] as an alternative?

[name]Willow[/name]: I can see it’s appeal…I love [name]Willa[/name]!:slight_smile:

[name]Wilhelmina[/name]: I like it…

Boys:

[name]William[/name]: [name]Love[/name]…

[name]Robert[/name]: I love [name]William[/name] more…

[name]Zachary[/name]: [name]Zachary[/name] feels very 80s to me…

[name]Ryder[/name]: Not my style…

[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Abbott[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Shepherd[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

[name]Lucas[/name]: I think it’s a nice name…

[name]Travis[/name]: Not a [name]Travis[/name] fan…

[name]Asher[/name]: I think it’s a great name…

[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Samson[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]

[name]Holden[/name]: I like some of your other names better…

[name]Wyatt[/name]: I think it’s a nice name…

[name]Pierce[/name]: Ditto…

[name]Max[/name]: Ditto

Cage: Definitely not a fan of Cage, which reminds me of a prison or a chicken coop.

[name]Cash[/name]: I think it’s a nice nickname for [name]Cassius[/name] or [name]Cashel[/name].

[name]James[/name]: I love it!

[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]William[/name]