[name]Ella[/name]
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Genesis[/name]
[name]Ashlyn[/name]
Emeth
[name]Trey[/name]

[name]Madelyn[/name]- I prefer [name]Madeleine[/name], but I think it is very pretty. It is getting fairly popular, if that matters to you.

[name]Jacob[/name]- I really like this name. It’s my brother’s middle name and my cousin’s first name. Very strong, but also sweet. I don’t care for the nn [name]Jake[/name], but [name]Coby[/name] is pretty cool.

[name]Blake[/name]- I like this name. It does sound kind of harsh, but I like it.

[name]Oscar[/name]- I really like [name]Oscar[/name]. It’s not heard as much, but it’s very handsome!

[name]Abigail[/name]- Sweet and I love the nn [name]Abby[/name]!

[name]Sydney[/name]- I do not care for this name or the nn [name]Syd[/name].

[name]Rowan[/name]- Like [name]Roman[/name], but cooler. Good pick!

[name]Harper[/name]- One of my favorite names!

[name]Jack[/name]- Cool name, but getting super popular.

[name]Sienna[/name]- I don’t really like this one, either.

[name]Ella[/name]- I prefer [name]Eleanor[/name] nn [name]Ella[/name], but I like it.

[name]Max[/name]- Sounds kind of harsh. I like [name]Maxwell[/name], [name]Maximus[/name], and [name]Maxim[/name], though.

[name]Anna[/name]- Pretty and simple, good choice!

[name]Levi[/name]- I used to really like this name, but it’s just okay for me now.

[name]Genesis[/name]- I don’t like this name at all. I reminds me of name like [name]Trinity[/name] and [name]Charity[/name], which I hate.

[name]Ashlyn[/name]- Sounds too trendy to me.

Emeth- Again, trendy.

[name]Trey[/name]- I don’t really like this one, either.

[name]Madelyn[/name]- I like [name]Madeleine[/name], but not [name]Madelyn[/name].
[name]Jacob[/name]- I actually don’t mind it. I don’t hear it very much, even though it’s #1.
[name]Blake[/name]- Reminds me of “bleak.”
[name]Oscar[/name]- The old [name]Felix[/name]. Reminds me of a cartoon character (the grouch or the cat), super hipster, and trying a bit too hard.
[name]Abigail[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it.
[name]Sydney[/name]- I love it- on a boy.
[name]Rowan[/name]- Also nice on a boy.
[name]Harper[/name]- As far as unisex names go, I’m surprisingly okay with it. I generally don’t like them at all on girls, but this bothers me a bit less, maybe because of [name]Harper[/name] [name]Lee[/name].
[name]Jack[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it.
[name]Sienna[/name]- A color to me, or a city in [name]Italy[/name] when spelled with one “n.” Not a huge fan of it as a name.
[name]Ella[/name]- I love this as a middle to a weighty first name- [name]Margaret[/name] [name]Ella[/name], for example.
[name]Max[/name]- I like it.
[name]Anna[/name] - I love this, and I don’t think it gets as much love on nameberry as other classic names.
[name]Levi[/name]- I like it.
[name]Genesis[/name]- ugh. not my style at all.
[name]Ashlyn[/name]- trendy. [name]Aislinn[/name] is okay, but [name]Ashlyn[/name] is ridiculously trendy to me.
Emeth- I can’t get past the “meth” part.
[name]Trey[/name]- I love it as a nickname for a III- [name]John[/name] [name]Robert[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] III, called [name]Trey[/name], for example. On it’s own, I could take it or leave it.

[name]Madelyn[/name] - I really prefer the original and more elegant spelling of [name]Madeleine[/name]. [name]Madelyn[/name], spelled that way, puts in the same category as all of those [name]Kailyn[/name]/[name]Raelyn[/name]/[name]Emilyn[/name]/etc.
[name]Jacob[/name] - [name]Love[/name]! So classic. I know it’s super popular, but that doesn’t stop it from being strong and adorable. The nn [name]Jake[/name] is nice, too.
[name]Blake[/name] - I like it. I’m not crazy about it though. And only for guys, too. It sounds like a cool surfer or skateboarder name to me.
[name]Oscar[/name] - I like this one. It’s different and quirky. I don’t know if I’d ever use it though. I still think of that certain trash monster.
[name]Abigail[/name] - I adore this name! One of my all-time favorites. It’s so lovely and feels different than other Hebrew/Biblical names. It’s so pretty.
[name]Sydney[/name] - Dated. I’m really sick of this name.
[name]Rowan[/name] - Yeah, I dig. But mostly for girls.
[name]Harper[/name] - For girls, I do like it, but I don’t think it’s gonna stay for long. It feels extremely trendy, although it’s a nice ode to author [name]Harper[/name] [name]Lee[/name].
[name]Jack[/name] - Cute, but overused. I don’t like it as a stand-alone name. It’s better as [name]John[/name] nn [name]Jack[/name]. But that’s just [name]IMO[/name].
[name]Sienna[/name] - Not a fan. Actually, I really don’t like this. It’s very…well, cheap.
[name]Ella[/name] - Okay. I’m just very tired of it. It sounds like it tries too hard to be cute.
[name]Max[/name] - Cute, but I prefer it as a nickname for [name]Maxfield[/name] or [name]Maxwell[/name] or [name]Maximillian[/name] or something.
[name]Anna[/name] - Cute! A classic one. I love the nn [name]Annie[/name].
[name]Levi[/name] - Cute! I like this one too. It’s a strong name.
[name]Genesis[/name] - I HATE this. Honestly. It’s SO trashy - sorry. It’s becoming a choice that parents think is original but it’s COMPLETELY not because all the parent think it…
[name]Ashlyn[/name] - Dated. I’ve known [name]Ashlyn[/name]'s my age. I don’t like it. It’s a boring, cheap version of [name]Ashley[/name].
Emeth - What is this? A combination of [name]Seth[/name] and [name]Emmett[/name]? I’d say, choose one or the other.
[name]Trey[/name] - Yeah, it’s okay. Kind of boring and dated.

[name]Madelyn[/name]: In spite of her popularity, I really dig this name. I love all of her spellings…especially this one.

[name]Jacob[/name]: Very popular and for good reason, who can resist the nickname [name]Jake[/name]… especially after seeing Sixteen Candles.

[name]Blake[/name]: Always been a favorite.

[name]Oscar[/name]: I always think of the fish & my mom’s ex-beau during her college years. My dad stole her away from him!

[name]Abigail[/name]: Classic Biblical girl’s name. [name]Love[/name] it.

[name]Sydney[/name]: My aunt’s name. LIKE!

[name]Rowan[/name]: A family surname (grandpa’s mom). [name]May[/name] use it despite it’s popularity.

[name]Harper[/name]: An occupational name that gaining ground. Wouldn’t stick it on my daughter or son, though.

[name]Jack[/name]: Thanks to “the ripper” and “Mr. [name]Black[/name]” this one is clearly off limits.

[name]Sienna[/name]: I like it despite it being the name of a minivan. I hate minivans.

[name]Ella[/name]: Hubby’s grandma. Classic. Like.

[name]Max[/name]: Cute nickname. But, I prefer it on a dog.

[name]Anna[/name]: I like [name]Hannah[/name] better. [name]Anna[/name] is my least favorite “[name]Ann[/name]” name. I prefer the more exotic [name]Anais[/name], [name]Anya[/name], or [name]Annica[/name].

[name]Levi[/name]: Another family name. Granny’s dad. It’s already been honored in our family.

[name]Genesis[/name]: Seems to be gaining ground in the Hispanic culture. I would shorten it to Geness.

[name]Ashlyn[/name]: Like. Prefer the [name]Aisling[/name] spelling though.

Emeth: This is new for me. It sounds masculine and reminds me of [name]Emmett[/name].

[name]Trey[/name]: I really like this one. Almost named my kid this, but went with [name]Quentin[/name] instead.

[name]Madelyn[/name] - I like [name]Madeleine[/name] better, the lyn suffix screams trendy to me. But that’s just my opinion.
[name]Jacob[/name] - OK, and although it’s terribly popular for me, it’s still a nice name.
[name]Blake[/name] - I like it, it’s cute.
[name]Oscar[/name] - love it!
[name]Abigail[/name] - nice, not my style, but nice.
[name]Sydney[/name] - cute, I prefer [name]Sidney[/name], though. [name]Do[/name] you like it on a boy or a girl? I think it works for both sexes.
[name]Rowan[/name] - love it for a girl and boy.
[name]Harper[/name] - I prefer it on a girl, but it’s cute and offbeat on boys.
[name]Jack[/name] - lovely name
[name]Sienna[/name] - I actually like it, it has a nice sound.
[name]Ella[/name] - I can’t get myself to like this name, I don’t know why, it just lacks something to me.
[name]Max[/name] - I like [name]Max[/name], or [name]Maxwell[/name].
[name]Anna[/name] - not exactly my style, but I like [name]Annemarie[/name], [name]Anneliese[/name], or [name]Annika[/name].
[name]Levi[/name] - not my style
[name]Genesis[/name] - not my style
[name]Ashlyn[/name] - I like it spelled [name]Aislinn[/name]
Emeth - I like it
[name]Trey[/name] - I don’t like it, it lacks substantial meaning to me.

my favorites: [name]Oscar[/name] (boy) and [name]Rowan[/name] (girl)