WDYT of these names?

[name_f]My[/name_f] DH suggested these names for our twins last night. We have already agreed on [name_u]Ember[/name_u] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] being their first names. The middle names my DH suggested are:

[name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f]
And
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]

[name_m]Just[/name_m] wondering what you think of these. I am not sure of them at the moment.

The names are not quite my style. I really love [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] though!

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] is awesome!!

[name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] doesnt flow right with [name_u]Ember[/name_u] it makes clunky

Perhaps

[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] & [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f]??

I like them both, though I do think ruesmom’s suggestion of [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Athena[/name_f] works slightly better than [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] in terms of flow.

I like [name_u]Ember[/name_u] and [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], and also [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], but I think [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f] is a hard name for anyone to carry (although I suppose it wouldn’t really be so bad as a middle name). If they’re twins, why not use [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] as the middle name for the girl? [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] are twins in Greek Mythology.

I was just going to suggest this.
Or how about [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Helios[/name_m] and [name_u]Ember[/name_u] [name_f]Selene[/name_f] (can be pronounced Seh-leen or Seh-leen-ee, Seh-leen-ee being the original Greek pronunciation and the [name_f]Celine[/name_f] pronunciation the English one). They could be the sun and the moon, as [name_m]Helios[/name_m] was the god of the sun and [name_f]Selene[/name_f] was the goddess of the moon. I love that theme ([name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] VII Philopator’s twins with [name_m]Mark[/name_m] [name_m]Antony[/name_m] had this theme for their middle names).