WDYT of these new boys combos?

After a couple weeks break from name hunting, I’m back at it again…

[name_m]New[/name_m] names I’m currently loving for if this baby’s a boy…
[name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m]
[name_m]Zeke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m]*
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]*
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]*
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u]/[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]

What are your first impressions on these names?
Which combos do you like best with big sister [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], both written and spoken?

Note; [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] goes almost exclusively by her full name, but this baby will most likely only go by its first name because I feel like it’d probably be a bit much to call two kiddies by their full name all the time…I’m also unlikely to use nicknames, unless they themselves choose to when they’re older

I like [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] the best. I don’t normally like [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] but I love [name_u]Finch[/name_u], and these two go great together. [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] makes me think of [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] but it’s not an obvious association. [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] also sounds great with [name_f]Siena[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Beau[/name_u] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. I am really crushing on [name_u]Grey[/name_u] at the moment

With big sis [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], my faves are [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. Both are wonderful combos imo!

I honestly really like them all! They each strike me as really intelligent, savvy, handsome, and solid names. Some of the names I am not overly fond of on their own, or just in general (not really my style…nothing wrong with them themselves…like [name_u]Beau[/name_u]), but they just sound fantastic with how you have paired them up! My favorites are probably [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]. I do like [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], too, though! I also like [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] with big sister’s name, in addition to the other ones I already said. With [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m], it has a sort of dignified brevity that matches [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]…I could see you using both of both kids’ names and it not being overly cutesy or too wild.

Good luck! You have great taste!

[name_m]Zeke[/name_m] [name_m]Wilder[/name_m] is my favourite from your list. [name_m]Zeke[/name_m] and [name_f]Siena[/name_f] sound lovely together although, I think [name_m]Issac[/name_m] works best.

[name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] is my favourite! It’s sounds really cool. If this baby won’t go by it’s full name, [name_u]Tate[/name_u] is a cute, short, sweet name that’ll work. I also think [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] goes with [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

I like [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] and [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].

I don’t really think [name_u]Beau[/name_u] “goes” with [name_f]Siena[/name_f], tbh. [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] work best imo.

You have a lot of really good choices there!
I am partial to [name_u]Tate[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and I know of an [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] just as an fyi. I do love [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] though too!

If [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] goes by her full name, a 1-syllable name might be too short for your son. I like [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] best–both [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] are stand-out, notable names. [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] would be a runner up for me–the name combo is nice but [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] seems like a softer name.

I just want to add that [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m] ALWAYS jumps out at me from your signature and I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] IT! So my votes would be [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u], or [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Bear[/name_m].

Thank you! It means alot :slight_smile:

Haha, thank you!

personally i think that [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] and [name_f]Siena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] compliment each other perfectly and would make amazing sibling names. but any of your combos would do honestly

Thank you all!

After talking about it a bit more with SO, [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] is quickly becoming a front runner…we’re just not sure [name_u]Finch[/name_u] is the right middle for it, because it feels far too unusual in comparison to [name_f]Jane[/name_f]…so any new MN suggestions would be great!

I really do like [name_u]Finch[/name_u] with [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] but if you’re looking elsewhere… From the names you’ve listed so far, I like [name_m]Vaughan[/name_m], [name_u]Reid[/name_u], [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], and [name_m]Cole[/name_m] as middles for [name_m]Augustus[/name_m].

A few suggestions might be: [name_u]Owen[/name_u], [name_m]Gage[/name_m], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Evan[/name_u], [name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_u]Dean[/name_u], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], and [name_m]Alvin[/name_m].

[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] is lovely