Wdyt of these uncommon names?

Hey Berries! :slight_smile:

I’m curious to hear your opinions on these names! I found these and thought they were pretty. For many, I don’t know if I’d ever use it on a girl in reality, but maybe for a story character.

[name]Sunday[/name] - I think this is so beautiful and classic, although I know it’s now considered a celebrity baby name. :frowning:
[name]Orchid[/name] - I think this is so pretty, delicate but unexpectedly bold. Definitely has potential to skyrocket, like other nature and flower names.
[name]Idalah[/name] - It’s a nice find. It’s a Biblical place name that’s very rare, and it’s fun to say.
[name]Faustina[/name] - I think this is pretty, too. Very uncommon in English-speaking countries.
Wreath - Wouldn’t it be cute if the baby were born around the holidays?
Oc”ane - So pretty the French way! Although, in English it would sound like “oh-say-on.” I guess in English it’d be [name]Oceana[/name].
[name]Elka[/name] - I just love this for some reason. It has a very warm, friendly feel to it.
[name]Hyacinth[/name] - Another flower name that could work! I know that the French version [name]Hyacinthe[/name] has been used.
Quella - Gentle and sweet.
[name]Keturah[/name] - A Hebrew name that is pretty with some punch.

What do you think?

• [name]Nicole[/name]

I’ve always like [name]Faustine[/name], so I’m partial to [name]Faustina[/name] too. :slight_smile:

I know an [name]Elke[/name] and I love it! I also know a [name]Hyacinth[/name] but she’s middle aged and so that’s the image the name has for me too.

[name]Oceane[/name] would be beautiful in a non-english speaking country I think, but I wouldn’t personally use it.