WDYT of these?

[name]Eleanor[/name] “[name]Ellie[/name]” [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Isobel[/name] “[name]Izzy[/name]” [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] “[name]Mattie[/name]” [name]Rose[/name]

All of your names are classic gems so in choosing any of them you really couldn’t go wrong. My faves are in order of preference.
1 [name]Matilda[/name] “[name]Mattie[/name]” [name]Rose[/name] - Also like [name]Tilly[/name] or [name]Tilda[/name] as nn
2 [name]Eleanor[/name] “[name]Ellie[/name]” [name]Jane[/name] - My fave nn is [name]Nell[/name]
3 [name]Isobel[/name] “[name]Izzy[/name]” [name]Marie[/name] - [name]Izzy[/name] is a spunky mn choice

I think they’re quite lovely! I find [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Jane[/name] to be classy and spunky and [name]Isobel[/name] [name]Marie[/name] to be sweet. I don’t love the name [name]Matilda[/name], but I guess it’s just not my own personal taste-and even though I don’t love it, I still think it is a pretty name, and it’s growing on me. [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is a lovely combination.

[name]Ellie[/name], [name]Izzy[/name], and [name]Mattie[/name] are cute nicknames. I also REALLY like [name]Tillie[/name]/[name]Tilly[/name] as a nickname for [name]Matilda[/name]. I think it is just darling!

I think that if you wanted, you could be more adventurous in pairing [name]Isobel[/name] & [name]Matilda[/name] with different middle names. [name]Marie[/name] & [name]Rose[/name] are beautiful middle names for them, but they are used often as middle names. If you don’t mind and really love them with [name]Isobel[/name] & [name]Matilda[/name], then I say, keep your combos as they are. Otherwise, here are some other middle-name ideas for [name]Isobel[/name] & [name]Matilda[/name]:

[name]Isobel[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Isobel[/name] [name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Isobel[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Isobel[/name] [name]Marion[/name]

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Esme[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

Best wishes to you! You have wonderful taste! :slight_smile:

~*~Nameseeker3