WDYT of this boy name?

Paxton… What are your thoughts? :slight_smile: TIA

I like it. I like the idea of the nickname [name_u]Pax[/name_u] too.

It does sound very harsh to my ears, but I agree that the nickname Pax is cool.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Paxton[/name_u]! It’s cool and fresh but with a handsome, surnamey feel! [name_u]Pax[/name_u] is such a cute nn

1 Like

I don’t know any Paxton’s! It feels unexpected to me!

I like it. I would use it too.

I love the NN [name_u]Pax[/name_u]! I’ve only recently been seeing this name in a few TV series so I wasn’t sure how popular or not it has become :slight_smile:

[name_f]My[/name_f] friend has a [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] [name_u]Wade[/name_u]. I think it’s nice. It’s definitely unique.

It is unexpected, but I think it works. The [name_u]Pax[/name_u] nn Is very cool and could work well at any age. It reminds me of [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_u]Reynolds[/name_u], [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], in The Proposal movie.

paxton “pax” is cute !!! it does make me think ryan reynolds but that’s not an issue imo :wink:

I have a very good friend named [name_u]Paxton[/name_u], who’s an actor and theatre director. It’s a great name.

Very far from my normal style, but I actually do like this name! Especially for the nn [name_u]Pax[/name_u] (I love that it means peace) :slight_smile:

To be honest, I’ve never really liked the name [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] due to the harsh sounds, but I do think that it would grown on me if I met someone called [name_u]Paxton[/name_u].

2 Likes

seems like a very modern trendy name.

I’m not a fan of the name, it seems kinda unwearable to me

I also do think this could become another trendy name, but I don’t know anyone with this name thus far but I do think it’s cool and I could see it transitioning well from Child to Adult. However the two syllables are abrupt.

Great feedback, thanks everyone.

I’ll keep it on my short list for the time being.

I like [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] with the nickname of [name_u]Pax[/name_u]. And I personally knew a [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] growing up

I like it. I love [name_u]Pax[/name_u], and [name_u]Paxton[/name_u] feels very on trend.

It’s a little too modern and made-up sounding for my personal taste, but I know a very sweet little boy named Paxton who suits the name nicely, so it’s grown on me. :blush:

There’s too many hard consonants/stop sounds too close together (P, X, T). I’d prefer [name_u]Peyton[/name_u].