WDYT of this list?

Okay guys, im back again and i want some opinions/suggestions on my list.
I am not pregnant, just name-obsessing and trying to find my perfect sibset. I want names that i love and flow together if you say them out loud.

The girls list is pretty much done, i love all the names on it.

[name]Finley[/name] (or [name]Finlay[/name]?) [name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]
[name]Riley[/name] [name]November[/name]
[name]Luna[/name] [name]Miley[/name]

I am, however, thinking that if I end up with 4 girls, people may think [name]Luna[/name] is the girls and the other are boys?

For boys i am having more trouble. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] and [name]Alex[/name] (i may need a full name though?) I love [name]Jason[/name] but not as much as [name]Wyatt[/name] and I am growing on [name]Cedric[/name]. No middle names yet.
I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], but i dont know for a boy?

I have

[name]Wyatt[/name]
Alex___?
[name]Jason[/name]
[name]Cedric[/name]

I DONT like [name]Alexander[/name] as a fn.

[name]Hi[/name] there!

I really like most of the names on your list. I would suggest one thing and that is if you are going to go with such unisexual names for your girls, I would choose very masculine names for your boys.

I would not use [name]Wyatt[/name], [name]Alex[/name] or [name]Quinn[/name] as boys names simply because they could be used as girls names and could create confusion. I would use [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Miley[/name] or [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Luna[/name] [name]Miley[/name] as your fourth girls name to stick with the unisex girls names.

For boys, I think [name]Alec[/name] is a great alternative to [name]Alex[/name] that you don’t hear on girls and that doesn’t need a full name attached to it. For your other boys, I would lean more towards the [name]Jason[/name], [name]Cedric[/name], etc., names that are clearly male names.

I love [name]Hermione[/name] and [name]November[/name] as middle names…adorable!

Thanks for your respones Eestes!

I didnt know [name]Wyatt[/name] was an unisex name? It so masculine to me :lol:
I love [name]Quinn[/name] as a girl but i think i’d be weird to have one child with 2 middles and the rest with 1.
Maybe [name]Quinn[/name] - [name]Luna[/name] [name]Miley[/name]? I dunno, i dont want to drop either one :roll:

I am loving [name]Emerson[/name] too, that would be def a second middle if i decide to go with 2 middles.

I agree [name]Quinn[/name] and [name]Alex[/name] might seem girls (or the girls might seem boys)

Another name I love is [name]Nathan[/name], not sure paired with [name]Rowan[/name].

WDYT of spelling [name]Rowan[/name] like [name]Rowen[/name] and [name]Finley[/name] as [name]Finlay[/name]?