WDYT of this name?

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Reef[/name_m]

Any nicknames?

2 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] love love! But not loving that the initials spell war :cry:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh I didn’t even realise that! Hmm atleast it’s not pig or fat or as* lol

Depending on the last initial, it could become warp, warm, warn, ward, wars, or wart.
Some of those are nice, some of them are not.

1 Like

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Reef[/name_m] is dreamy!! Rugged, charming and lovely!

[name_u]Wiley[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u], [name_u]Witt[/name_u] or [name_m]Watt[/name_m] could be nn

1 Like

I love all three of those names so much. I’m definitely partial to [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] since its my son’s name! If you don’t like the WAR initial issue, you could swap it to be [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Reef[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] or [name_m]Reef[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]. Both sound great to me.

[name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] was a favourite combo of mine for a long time. I couldn’t get my husband behind it, but its lovely to see someone using it!

2 Likes

Gorgeous !!

1 Like

i really love it!!

1 Like

I like that a lot!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] but I am not a fan of [name_m]Reef[/name_m].

1 Like

I like it! Very handsome :slight_smile: I love the nicknames [name_u]Wilde[/name_u] or [name_u]Wiley[/name_u] for [name_u]Wilder[/name_u].

1 Like

I like it.

1 Like

Love all the names together ans the flow is perfect

1 Like

It’s really nice! I definitely see the appeal!

1 Like

I think you did great putting these names together! I like how each one has a modern/Hip but vintage feel to them. [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_m]Reef[/name_m] is also great if you don’t want WAR.

1 Like

I really love it

1 Like