WDYT of this sibset?

[name]Robert[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Halsey[/name]

[name]Just[/name] wondering…

Well they all sound very masculine except for [name]Halsey[/name]. Where did you find that? It reminds me a lot of [name]Hayley[/name] actually. I especially love [name]Robert[/name] [name]Edward[/name], very handsome!

I think that [name]Robert[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], and [name]Peter[/name] make a very handsome, classic sibset!

Have a good night! :slight_smile:

[name]Halsey[/name] honors a WWII admiral.

Oh well that changes everything! I love naming children after heroes, it makes their names seem so special:) [name]Halsey[/name] sounds nice with [name]Peter[/name] too. Are these your children or theoretical names?

Nice strong names!

http://babynamelover.wordpress.com/

These are actually the names of my dad and his siblings. I just wanted to hear the opinions before I said that they were chosen in/around the 60’s. I think my grandparents had great taste. [name]Robert[/name] [name]Edward[/name] is my dad, honoring two family members. Sometimes when I see something addressed to him I think about strong and professional his name looks. I agree that [name]Halsey[/name] does stand out, but I like that it honors someone that means a lot to my grandfather. What I love about timeless names is that you can hardly even tell what era they’re from.

I know a girl named [name]Halsey[/name], and all your other names are very classic. I’d stick with the same syllables and make [name]Robert[/name] [name]Edward[/name], [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Christian[/name], and [name]Peter[/name] [name]Henry[/name]. Actually, I like [name]Robert[/name] [name]Henry[/name], [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Edward[/name], and [name]Peter[/name] [name]Christian[/name] the best!

Thanks for trying to help but read my other post, they’ve already had their names for a long time!

Thanks for trying to help but read my other post, they’ve already had their names for a long time![/quote]

Oh, haha, I just realized that! Wow! But, really, those are great names as is, and I think that honoring a hero like [name]Halsey[/name] is fabulous.