WDYT of This Sister Sibset?

Hey berries,

Quick question! What do you think of [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] & [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] as sisters? What are your initial reactions to these names together?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I think they are beautiful together! They almost have a sort of magical quality about them. [name_f]Regal[/name_f] and grounded, but soft and warm.

1 Like

They both have an international appeal (in their origins, familiarity and usage) so they feel like good sister names to me.

1 Like

Stunning! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] and cohesive. They make me picture sunshine and springtime, yet also have a magical/witchy quality about them. Such a wonderful pairing.

1 Like

they seem very cohesive for a sibset and i love how wonderfully sweet they both sound. i’m obsessed & looove both of these names a lot :love_letter:

1 Like

[name_f]Marceline[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] are a lovely set - elegant, cheerful, a little quirky, golden and pretty!

1 Like

Agreed, they go really well together!

1 Like

I think they sound pretty good together, they both have that sort of royal feel to them.

1 Like

I like it! They are both strong feminine names but I like that they are distinct in sound and style. I only like [name_f]Marceline[/name_f] if pronounced “Marsaleen” or “Marsalin” though. If pronounced with a hard LINE sound it sounds too country to match with regal [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].

1 Like