wdyt of zachary

Came across [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]…
Wdyt of this name??
When you think of a [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], kinda image does it give you ??

I have a [name_m]Robert[/name_m] and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] …

( I had a nerd idea for [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_f]Collete[/name_f] initials would be [name_m]ZAC[/name_m] and the nn could be [name_m]Zac[/name_m] lol os that overly nerdy?)

I think [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is a lovely name. Soft but also a little bit headstrong because of that spiky Z- sound, which really appeals to me. I have a ton of Z- names on my own list, though sadly [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is off-limits as DH has a cousin by the name. He’s a lovely little boy (8 now) and it suits him really well; he usually gets called [name_m]Zach[/name_m] or Zachie.

The image I get from [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is of a sensitive, studious boy, whereas [name_m]Zac[/name_m] sounds cheeky, fun-loving and mischievous (I love the initials thing, by the way, though of course a [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] could be [name_m]Zac[/name_m] regardless). I think it’s a very versatile choice, and it fits in really well with your other children’s names.

I love [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], it’s a recent addition to my list, and I think it works really well with [name_m]Robert[/name_m] and [name_f]Nathalie[/name_f]! I picture [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] to be a lively, friendly little boy; but when he wants to he can be quiet and studious too. I also think your idea behind [name_m]Zac[/name_m] is very creative. There’s also [name_m]Zacharias[/name_m], which is another love of mine, but with your older children I prefer [name_m]Zachary[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], it’s one of my top choices!

I love [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], makes me think of an ambitious, well liked boy. And because I too am embarrassingly nerdy I love the [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_f]Collete[/name_f] idea to form [name_m]ZAC[/name_m]. Seriously, very clever and if I were you I’d go for it haha. In fact I’m trying to think of names that could possible form a nickname out of initials for my kids haha.

I love [name_m]Zachary[/name_m]! It’s a great classic name.

I think [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] is a great name! It’s familiar and friendly sounding to me without being overly popular. I really like the nickname [name_m]Zac[/name_m] and I think it’s kind of cute if his initials spell it out as well. It also goes perfectly with your other children’s names. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone!! I wanted to feel it out because I saw that [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] was highest in popularity like the 70-90s and thought that I should check it out because I didn’t want it to be like trying to name “him” (we don’t know yet) a super 90s name like. [name_f]Amanda[/name_f] or [name_f]Brittany[/name_f] lol maybe the boys names aren’t as dated as the girls…
But, ill be adding it to our list

I love it, so clever!

http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager#prefix=zachary&sw=both&exact=false

I found this site, regarding change of popularity of a name… NB only goes back like 10 years … I’m not sure if it will auto link to [name_m]Zachary[/name_m], but it goes back pretty far :wink: