WDYT of Zinnia?

I came across [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] today and it immediately felt like a top 5 contender for my new name!
What do you think of [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]? What images/sceneries/personality traits come to mind when you hear it?
[name_f]TIA[/name_f]!!

I really like it. It seems like a sassy, fun loving name. I like the nickname Zinni!

bump! hoping for more replies

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],
I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]. Since the first time I came across to it (about a year ago here on Nameberry) it became one of my favortied for girls names. I imagine [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] to be a very fun loving, energetic and stylish little girl/woman. If it feels right, go for it! :slight_smile:

I think it’s cute! I don’t know that I would ever be brave enough to use it, but if you are, go for it!

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is great. It’s right on trend (Z-initial, floral) but luckily not common. I think a [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] would be adorable and spunky. I picture a little strawberry-blonde although I could see a curly brunette named [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] as well.

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f] is in my sig. below! It’s elegant, warm, and lively.

I like it. I don’t know you very well but I think it would suit you. It’s spunky and fun.

[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is a great name, full of energy and zest. She fits the style of name you have in your signature too, so she’d be right at home on your list, I think.

I know a [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], so it feels very wearable to me! It’s pretty and striking, but also feels soft and familiar, I really like it.

I also love it. [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] is a great, uncommon name. I know a [name_f]Zenya[/name_f], which is pronounced very close and she gets a lot of compliments on her name.

I’m not keen.

But it’s a perfectly fine name.

I like it. It’s fun and different.

I like it. It’s not really my style so I don’t see myself using it, but if I met a little girl named [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], I would just think it was a cute and unusual name. I image a little girl named [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] to be outgoing, social, friendly, happy, and somebody who loves to laugh.

I really like [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], it feels as fresh and bright as the flower itself! It makes me think of someone who is easygoing, quirky, and friendly. Possibly artistic and creative.