WDYT of...

[name]Hollis[/name]
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! I hope [name]Emery[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is doing well!

[name]Hollis[/name]: I really, really like [name]Hollis[/name], and think it’s great with [name]Emery[/name]!

[name]Clio[/name]: I think [name]Clio[/name] is great, but for some reason, I’m conditioned to spell it [name]Cleo[/name]. Hmm…

[name]Rowan[/name]: If this is for [name]Emery[/name]'s future sister, I think [name]Rowan[/name] is a great fit!

[name]Lucy[/name]: I love [name]Lucy[/name], and am really saddened by its popularity. (I totally blame 7th [name]Heaven[/name] for this!)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Jill[/name],

Yes I am already thinking of sibling names! Haha maibly just if we had another dauhgter. I am leaving the boy names up to my hubby… Ill veto as needed.

[name]Hollis[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] are the only two we can agree on right now. [name]Do[/name] you think [name]Elizabeth[/name] would fit as a middle name for either name? Hmm [name]Hollis[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is kind of a mouthful… Well I am glad you like the names! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Rowan[/name], I have [name]Isobel[/name] as a middle name [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isobel[/name]

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] does look pretty! [name]Isobel[/name] is my grandmothers middle name (spelled that way… I prefer this spelling). [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] is a great choice. I love the name [name]Rowan[/name]! I just hope our next daughter (is we have another girl) has my red hair. I tried to convince my husband that [name]Rowan[/name] could be a boy but he doesn’t like it for a son.

My sister totally just ruined [name]Clio[/name] for me! haha she said it remined her of Miss [name]Cleo[/name] the psychic!

What about [name]Ada[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]? My mom is [name]Ann[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and we had (when we were dating) really wanted to name our daughter [name]Ava[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] but [name]Ava[/name] is way to popular now. [name]Ada[/name] is growing on me though!

I really like [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] (and especially [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isobel[/name] because of the family meaning). I adore [name]Hollis[/name], but agree with you about [name]Hollis[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] not being the best of combos.

I think [name]Ada[/name] is such a sweet name, and I like [name]Aveline[/name] (the Irish [name]Evelyn[/name]) as an [name]Ava[/name] substitute, too. What about an “[name]Ann[/name]” variation to honor your mom? You’re so lucky to have family members with such great names! No fair! :slight_smile:

I’m now wondering if a little [name]Ada[/name] will constantly have her name confused with [name]Ava[/name], though. (You know, having to say, “[name]ADA[/name], with a D, not [name]Ava[/name]!” all the time.) Hmm… I bring this up, because I mentioned [name]Gemma[/name] to someone the other day, and she thought I said “[name]Jenna[/name].”

Like some of the earlier posters, I really like [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Hollis[/name] as potential sisters for [name]Emery[/name].
I think [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] sounds awesome! I personally like [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] better than [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isobel[/name], but I think that is just because I like the name [name]Elizabeth[/name] better. With [name]Isobel[/name] being a family name, though, it makes it really tough because I am a big fan of using family names when possible. As I am writing this, however, I just realized that [name]Elizabeth[/name] is a family name for you too… right? So you really cannot go wrong either way.

I love both names! [name]Both[/name] are currently in my top 10 right now, so I am probably a bit biased as I pick those two over the other ones you listed. I hope you are recovering well and that [name]Emery[/name] is doing great!

[name]Hi[/name] to [name]Jill[/name] as well if you are reading this! You were so nice to say hello in another post earlier this week! [name]Hope[/name] you are doing great too!

[name]Clio[/name] still has a bit of a psychic feel but I think it could make a comeback in time–it depends on whether or not you would want to pioneer that task. :slight_smile:

The first thing I think of when I hear [name]Hollis[/name] is [name]Hollis[/name], Queens, New [name]York[/name], and Run-D.M.C. (and I’ve never been to New [name]York[/name]). It’s a fun sound, though.

[name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] are pretty solid. [name]Just[/name] out of curiosity, have you ever considered [name]Rowena[/name]?

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is number one for me right now with [name]Hollis[/name] in a close second :slight_smile: I agree with you [name]Jill[/name] about [name]Ada[/name] and having to tell people it is [name]Ada[/name] with a D. I am already worried about [name]Emery[/name] having to do the same with all the Emilys running around (we are avoiding the [name]Em[/name]/[name]Emmie[/name] nickname at all cost)!

[name]Hi[/name]! I like the name “[name]Clio[/name]”, but like the spelling “[name]Cleo[/name]” better. [name]Rowan[/name] is such a strong name, yet pretty, too! As for [name]Lucy[/name]…love the name & meaning. My ‘niece’ was given this as a first name when she was born over a year ago as it is her mother’s middle name, and I have always thought it was beautiful. To me, ‘[name]Lucy[/name]’ is feminine, beautiful, timeless & classic.