WDYT of...

[name]Priscilla[/name] and [name]Darcy[/name]? Not together but seperatly. What about nn’s?

Thanks!

not really a fan of either…

with [name]Priscilla[/name] all I hear is Ms. Priss

and with [name]Darcy[/name] its Mr. [name]Darcy[/name]

I like [name]Priscilla[/name] and think that [name]Darcy[/name] has a sweet sound, but like [name]Rica[/name] said, there’s the prissy issue with [name]Priscilla[/name]. A [name]Priscilla[/name] could go by [name]Cilla[/name]/Silla or even [name]Rilla[/name], and I know a [name]Darcy[/name] who is often called “[name]Darce[/name].”

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I want to like [name]Priscilla[/name], because I think the adorable nn "cilla’ or ‘Cil’ is great, but I just can’t. I even know a darling little girl name [name]Priscilla[/name], and it still doesn’t do it for me. Makes me think of the movie The Adventures of Priscialla, [name]Queen[/name] of the Desert.

[name]Do[/name] like [name]Darcy[/name].

Same…I want to like [name]Priscilla[/name] but I can’t get over the prissy bit. But I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]! I have two friends called [name]Darcy[/name], one’s a guy and one’s a girl and I’ve always preferred it for a girl. It sounds pretty and feminine but not frilly or anything.