WDYT of

the name [name]Channing[/name]?

For a boy? I automatically think of the actor [name]Channing[/name] [name]Tatum[/name]. It is cute, but I am not particularly fond of it. It sounds too harsh for me

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Channing[/name]! It falls off and on my list all the time. I am really thinking of re-adding it again though. It does not get much love on NB though :frowning: I think it sounds very athletic and spunky. I don’t mind the [name]Channing[/name] [name]Tatum[/name] association, its not like he is the only [name]Channing[/name] in the world and he will not be in the spot light forever!

I like it okay. It has a great sound and does sound really spunky and sporty, as Dillonsfan01 said. At the same time, it’s pretty far away from my own style, so I don’t love it. i think it would work fine on someone else s little boy, especially if there’s a chance he’ll be into sports.

I think it’s a great name, and I’m not normally a fan of last names for first names. It’s strong, attractive, athletic. Also, I don’t know who [name]Channing[/name] [name]Tatum[/name] is- so I don’t think the association will be too strong for most people.