WDYT of....

What does the girl’s name Kamber do to people? Are you offended? Are you a fan? Can you see real parents using this? What would you think if you met a child named Kamber [name]Rose[/name] or Kamber [name]Lynn[/name]? Thanks in advance for feedback, Berries!

Im not offended, but I dont like it. It seems incomplete to me as a name. I like [name]Kimberly[/name], [name]Cambria[/name], and [name]Amber[/name] though.

I’m not offended by it, but I do think it’s not very good. It sounds made-up, like the parents couldn’t decide between [name]Kimber[/name] and [name]Amber[/name] (both horrid names, [name]IMO[/name]).

Why would someone be offended by it? Am I missing something huge?

It just looks really trendy to me–like a smoosh of [name]Kimber[/name]/[name]Kimberly[/name], [name]Amber[/name], [name]Cambria[/name]/[name]Camille[/name], [name]Ember[/name], etc. (most of which I’m not a fan of individually–together, I am just not a fan at all, sorry!).

I wouldn’t be offended, but it certainly does not appeal to me. I don’t like the idea of made-up names on real people. To be quite honest, I’m really not a fan of this name, sorry.

I don’t like it. I perfer [name]Kimber[/name].