WDYT?

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Caroline Elizabeth: 9 (21%)
  • Isabella Noelle: 6 (14%)
  • Grace Katherine: 7 (17%)
  • Holden Michael: 6 (14%)
  • Noah Matthew: 6 (14%)
  • Elijah Ross: 8 (19%)

I picked [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (lovely!) and [name]Noah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name], but all of the options are nice, except [name]Holden[/name] (it makes me think of the the word holding).

I voted for [name]Elijah[/name]. One of my all time favourites but it doesn’t work with my last name. [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]/[name]Michael[/name] also work well together.
I voted for [name]Isabella[/name] for the girls name. It was the combination of the first and second names why this one stood out for me. [name]Grace[/name] is also a very pretty name:)

I’m going with [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Holden[/name] [name]Michael[/name]…

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - This is the ultimate in feminine sophistication. Classic and classy, simple and sweet, this name has it all - staying power and presence. Without too many frills, this name has strength and purpose. I really like it, but it could be made slightly improved in my opinion by becoming [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]!

[name]Holden[/name] [name]Michael[/name] - I’ve been fascinated with [name]Holden[/name] since reading The Catcher in the [name]Rye[/name], where [name]Holden[/name] Caulfield is anything but the sort of character you might want your son to be. Anyhow, his character captured his heart, as did his name. I think [name]Holden[/name] is just enough uniqueness to stand out without causing a scene. He is handsome and strong, fresh and spunky. [name]Holden[/name] bridges the gap between vintage and modern in my opinion. What could make this name better? Soften it up by switching [name]Matthew[/name] for [name]Michael[/name], thus creating the superb combination of [name]Holden[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]!

Take care!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! I love [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Grace[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] the most (even though [name]Grace[/name] is really popular, I still love it). :slight_smile: From the boys’ names, I think I’ll go with [name]Noah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile: