WDYT?

[name]Lainey[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
Breeleigh [name]Kate[/name]
Layci
[name]Kailey[/name]

Any suggestions? The names need to go with [name]Preston[/name], [name]Alexa[/name], and [name]Leah[/name] (baby #4’s siblings).

[name]Lainey[/name] [name]Kate[/name] by far! I had to re-read the others to make sure I was pronouncing them right.

I really love the name [name]Preston[/name]! And [name]Alexa[/name] and [name]Leah[/name] make adorable sisters :slight_smile:

So baby number 4 eh?

Can I be blunt and say that to me, Breeleigh and Layci don’t have the same classic feel to me as [name]Alexa[/name] and [name]Leah[/name]. I know they’re not as “classic” as say [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Margaret[/name], but to me they are what I’d call modern classics and Breeleigh and Layci seem a little made up and trendy.

I think [name]Bree[/name] itself makes a nice name although it might be a bit rhymey with [name]Leah[/name]. There’s also [name]Brielle[/name] or [name]Bree[/name] can be a nn for [name]Bryony[/name], [name]Briana[/name], [name]Bridget[/name] or [name]Briar[/name].

[name]Kailey[/name]'s a nice enough name but it just doesn’t do anything for me, I don’t love it, and personally, since you already have a [name]Leah[/name], I’d stay away from names with the “lee” ending because it’s nice for all the girls to have individual names.

I think of [name]Lainey[/name] as a nn, I probably wouldn’t use it as a full name myself but have you considered it as a nickname for [name]Elena[/name] (eh-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh), [name]Helena[/name] (he-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh), [name]Milena[/name] (mi-[name]LAY[/name]-nuh), [name]Elaine[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name] (which some people say mad-uh-[name]LANE[/name]) or [name]Delaney[/name]?

I think [name]Preston[/name], [name]Alexa[/name], [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Milena[/name]/[name]Helena[/name]/[name]Madeleine[/name] sound really good together :slight_smile:

Or [name]Preston[/name], [name]Alexa[/name], [name]Leah[/name] and [name]Bryony[/name]/[name]Briana[/name]/[name]Brielle[/name].

Let me know what you think :slight_smile: Good luck!

Oh forgot to mention, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Kate[/name] as a middle name :slight_smile: It was my greatgrandmothers name! I think it works with any of the suggestions I gave above (except for [name]Bree[/name]), I particularly love [name]Helena[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Milena[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Bryony[/name] [name]Kate[/name] :slight_smile: