Wdyt

[name]Do[/name] I get approval of these (ir suggestions for changes?) [name]Knox[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] White and Maddex McClain White

I love [name]Knox[/name] [name]Ryder[/name]! It reminds me of [name]Flynn[/name] [name]Rider[/name], in a way, lol, from Tangled. I like the whole vibe it gives off. I don’t love McClain, and I prefer [name]Maddox[/name] to Maddex, but they’re both really nice (also very surnamey… [name]Knox[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] White sounds sort of like a law firm rather than a little boys’ name–I love surnamey names for boys, too, but I always try and keep at least one “namey” name in the combo to make it sound like a little boy’s name, if that makes sense… [name]Knox[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] McClain do work quite well, though, and they’re great for brothers!).

Good luck!

I think those combos sound nice!

They aren’t names I’d use myself, but I really enjoy both combos! :slight_smile:

I like them both a lot and the make a great sibset. [name]Knox[/name] [name]Ryder[/name] is adorable!!!

They are both [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Jolie[/name] names. I vote emphatically no to the pair. [name]Knox[/name] is better than Maddex.

I love [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] - they’re probably a little too modern for my general style and dare I say it a little bit trendy but that doesn’t stop me liking the names. I do somewhat agree with [name]Ash[/name] that all the surnames together would put me off but if you love the combo’s then that’s all that matters. I like the you won’t meet lots of little boys with those names!

Oh and I’m not keen on the Maddex spelling, I think you were trying to avoid [name]Knox[/name] and [name]Maddox[/name] looking too matchy but I think it looks better than spelling the name incorrectly. If you love [name]Maddox[/name], use it!

Like boyandgirl said, though they’re both nice individually, I wouldn’t recommend you use them together because those are the names of two of the [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name] boys. It’s too bad!