Wdyt?

I have a cousin named [name]Adam[/name] on my dad’s side. And if you can tell by my signature, [name]Adam[/name] is one of my favorite names. I was thinking about my family’s names and it popped in my head that I do have a cousin named [name]Adam[/name]. But he is at least ten years older than me and I haven’t seen him, talked to him, or had any contact with my dad’s side of the family, except for my grandmother and step-grandfather (for like thirty minutes), in at least twelve years. Would it be weird to use [name]Adam[/name] for my kids when I’m older? I’ve been realizing lately that a lot of my favorite names to honor with I can’t use. I want to name my son after my grandfather, well I can’t because it’s my brother’s name. Can’t use his middle name, because its my closest cousin’s name. Can’t use [name]Alexander[/name] because my other closest cousin is name [name]Alexandra[/name]. Can’t use [name]Cassandra[/name], because one of my older cousins (on my mom’s side) just got married and his mother-in-law, a big drama queen, is named [name]Cassandra[/name]. And the rest of my family has names that I don’t particularly care for, save one or two. This is what I get for having a crazy big fat Greek family!
WDYT? Have any similar stories? [name]Feel[/name] free to vent here. I would love to hear so baby naming dramas. Sorry for the long post!