Wdyt?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] guys what do you think of this sibset?

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u] ?
[name_u]Ezra[/name_u] ?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] the names go together stylistically?
What gender would you assume for [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
And lastly what would you name their brother or sister?
Thanks

2 Likes

I would definitely assume boy for [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] with this this sibset.
I prefer [name_u]Ezra[/name_u].
For a girl maybe [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]?

3 Likes

I think they work nicely. Would 100% assume [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] were boys with sisters [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f].

Sisters ~ [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
Brothers ~ [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_u]Henry[/name_u]

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] together! [name_u]Noah[/name_u], despite being used for generations, feels almost modern in comparison though. That may just be me but it feels like a bit of an outlier.

With the girls having such distinctly feminine names, I’d assume [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] to be boys.

Sibling ideas: [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]Timothy[/name_u], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Hannah[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]

They totally “go” to me, and I’d assume [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] were boys in this set.

I like the sibset - they do work well. [name_u]Noah[/name_u] stands out a little as quite popular though, but it’s not a big deal. With [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Ada[/name_f], I’d assume [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] were most likely boys.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m] and [name_u]Ivy[/name_u].

1 Like

It’s fine. Very conventional. I dislike [name_u]Noah[/name_u], though I like all the other FNs. They cohere well enough. I’d assume [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] were male.

I’d name siblings [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Susan[/name_f]

I think they go together perfectly. I would name a brother [name_u]James[/name_u] or [name_u]Jack[/name_u], and a sister [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or [name_f]Clara[/name_f].

I think they go perfectly together, and I’d assume [name_u]Noah[/name_u] and [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] were male. For a sibling maybe [name_m]Malachi[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Elijah[/name_u], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f], or [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!