We are down to 5!

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 62 (This poll is closed)

• Alice : 8 (13%)
  • Charlotte : 16 (26%)
  • Eleanor : 15 (24%)
  • Philippa : 15 (24%)
  • Sophia: 8 (13%)

1 [name]Charlotte[/name] - this elegant and classy name would be wonderful with [name]Edward[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]. I really love it with [name]Adelaide[/name] especially!
2 [name]Philippa[/name] - still rarely chosen but it goes well with your four children’s names
3 [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Eleanor[/name] - I’m unsure whether I would choose these lovely names. [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] sound similar to my ears. [name]Eleanor[/name] shares an initial with [name]Edward[/name], an “el” with [name]Adelaide[/name] and sounds similar to [name]Oliver[/name]. Maybe I’m too picky! I’m one of the few people on Nameberry who would rather choose a name beginning with a consonant rather than a vowel this time.

Good luck,
[name]Mischa[/name]

lol, I actually don’t care at all whether the name start with a vowel or consonant. However, it seems to be important to most people on here. :smiley:

OK, a vowel or consonant name is not important to you. I was just wondering if you and your DH would consider [name]Sophie[/name] instead of the megapopular [name]Sophia[/name]? I’ve always like the French [name]Sophie[/name] better - it just seems more friendly and approachable and isn’t so popular.

What fantastic choices - anything you choose will be great! That being said, you do need to choose one (or two?) so here are my thoughts:

My favorite from your list is probably [name]Eleanor[/name], but I do agree that it is a little similar to [name]Edward[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name].

I adore [name]Charlotte[/name]… maybe even tied for me with [name]Eleanor[/name] and I think it goes so so well with your other children! I would pick this one for you.

[name]Alice[/name] is pretty but I personally think it’s a little bland compared to your other choices.

[name]Philippa[/name] is also so pretty and certainly less popular (although I suspect it might be a surge given [name]Pippa[/name] Middleton’s popularity). I don’t think it suits your other children’s names’ style as well as your other choices. To me, it has a bit of an exotic ring to it, perhaps not as classic as [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name] et [name]Edward[/name].

[name]Sophia[/name] is gorgeous, obviously… but so so so popular! Given your other choices, I wouldn’t go with this one.

[name]Hope[/name] that helps in some way! Best of luck :slight_smile:

He took [name]Sophie[/name] off the list just a couple of days ago. It’s nice, but we both prefer [name]Sophia[/name]. :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] because I think it goes the best with your other kids’ names.

I think [name]Eleanore[/name] is my pick but I also like [name]Sophia[/name]. [name]How[/name] about something that starts with a “U”? :wink:

I’m confused? Your signature line reads: Proud mommy to [name]Edward[/name] [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Bellatrix[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name]
TWINS Due [name]October[/name] 27th!

So this little girl is part of a twinset?

Yup. We are probably having a boy and a girl.

What is your choice for the baby boy? I think I’m with mischa on this one. [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Philippa[/name] are my favorites for your sibset. I prefer [name]Charlotte[/name] over [name]Philippa[/name], but both are wonderful choices.

I voted for [name]Sophia[/name] but I also am loving the name [name]Nell[/name], so [name]Eleanor[/name] nn [name]Nell[/name] would also be adorable.

Still undecided. But my favorites are probably [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name].

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name]. I think it works best with your other children’s names.

Good luck!

Looks like [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] are winning. :wink: Anyone else?

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name], but I love [name]Phillipa[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name], too!

[name]Charlotte[/name], hands down. Although all the names are classics, I really love [name]Charlotte[/name] in either the middle name or first name position. It’s lovely regardless where it is and it ages very well. Plus, she could go by [name]Charlie[/name], [name]Char[/name], [name]Lottie[/name], or just [name]Charlotte[/name]!

[name]Eleanor[/name] is in close second, also a very beautiful name.