We Can't Agree...How would you rank these?

My husband and I cannot agree on a name. So we thought we would reach out for some outside opinions. We are having a girl. Here are a few that we are debating. [name]How[/name] would you rank these:

[name]Kennedy[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Ashley[/name]
[name]Selma[/name]

1. [name]Selma[/name]- see below!
  2. [name]Georgia[/name]- Very sweet name
  3. [name]Brooke[/name]- sorta tied with [name]Georgia[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are nice.
  4. [name]Ashley[/name]- A solid name, but maybe a bit tired?
  5. [name]Kennedy[/name]- just not my style

You know what? I went into this thinking I hated [name]Selma[/name]… But now I seriously am considering making her number one (done!). It seems like an odd choice at first, but it’s by far the most unexpected of your names. I can see it be awesome… I mean, if [name]Ramona[/name] can come back, why not [name]Selma[/name]? All your other choices are nice names, but none of them will make waves. [name]Selma[/name] would stand out! Well, [name]Georgia[/name] would probably stand out too depending on where you live. And I find [name]Brooke[/name] to be really refreshing, short and clean and crisp! I’ve never met one, but i’ve heard it’s popular some places. Those three are by far my favorites of your list. [name]Ashley[/name] is just rather boring to me, I’ve known sooooo many of them. And I don’t know why, but I’m just not a fan of [name]Kennedy[/name].

1. [name]Georgia[/name]-this is one of my all-time favorites. I had a [name]Georgia[/name] in my class (3yo) last year, and I loved saying her name.
  2. [name]Brooke[/name]-simple and clean
  3. [name]Selma[/name]-I appreciate this name’s originality, but I can’t make myself really love it. I would admire parents who use it, though.
  4. [name]Ashley[/name]-Done to death in my generation
  5. [name]Kennedy[/name]-Done to death in my kid’s generation

[name]Georgia[/name]! [name]Georgia[/name]! [name]Georgia[/name]!

This is the exact order I would put them in, for mostly the same reasons.

1. [name]Georgia[/name] -ages well and is so pretty!
  2. [name]Selma[/name] - unexpected, but nice!
  3. [name]Brooke[/name] - I just love how it’s short and simple, yet full of energy.
  4. [name]Kennedy[/name] - Not my favorite, cute on a little girl but I’m not so sure about a grown woman
  5. [name]Ashley[/name] - [name]Just[/name] really dated and not my style.

Thank you all for your feedback. It will be fun to go over this with my husband.

[name]Hi[/name], I like the names for a girl in this order:

1. [name]Georgia[/name]
  2. [name]Brooke[/name]
  3. [name]Ashley[/name]
  4. [name]Selma[/name] - almost a tie with [name]Ashley[/name]
  5. [name]Kennedy[/name]

Good luck!

[name]Georgia[/name] - cute.
[name]Brooke[/name]- not a fan.
[name]Ashley[/name]- don’t like it.
[name]Selma[/name]- This one is cute. in it’s own way.
[name]Kennedy[/name]- Not a fan. Trendy.