we decided definitely on Edmund.

Thanks for all of the insight and opinions on my post last week about the name [name]Edmund[/name].

We are going with it.

Our 3 kids will be: [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Celia[/name] and [name]Edmund[/name].

They match beautifully. I like that each boy has a vowel name, too.

[name]Oliver[/name] is incredibly handsome, [name]Celia[/name] is just beautiful, and I adore [name]Edmund[/name]. I have probably mentioned to you before that [name]Edmond[/name] (French spelling, same pronunciation) is the middle name of both my brother, and one of my sons I think it is such a handsome, unusual alternative to [name]Edward[/name], yet very accessible.

Good luck, and you have chosen fantastic names for all of your chidren!

I love it! and your other kids’ names too!

Great choice! Your kids all have adorable names!

I love [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Celia[/name], and [name]Edmund[/name]!!! Amazing! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Beautiful names, all of them!

Great choice! [name]Edmund[/name] will be a wonderful addition to the family!

[name]Edmund[/name] is gorgeous! Great choice!

What an amazing choice! I love those three names!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Edmund[/name] because of the [name]Narnia[/name] books.

Me too, [name]Susan[/name]! :slight_smile: He’s my favourite character! I started liking the name because of the books, but it’s a still a great name whether or not you’ve read them. :slight_smile:

I actually also like the name because of [name]Emma[/name] Edmonds. During the Civil War, she disguised herself as a man and fought for the Union. Eventually she even spied for the Union. I think she’s a really cool namesake, as is [name]Edmund[/name] from Chronicles of [name]Narnia[/name].

Me too, [name]Susan[/name]! :slight_smile: He’s my favourite character! I started liking the name because of the books, but it’s a still a great name whether or not you’ve read them. :slight_smile:

I actually also like the name because of [name]Emma[/name] Edmonds. During the Civil War, she disguised herself as a man and fought for the Union. Eventually she even spied for the Union. I think she’s a really cool namesake, as is [name]Edmund[/name] from Chronicles of [name]Narnia[/name].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Emma_Edmonds[/quote]

[name]Edmund[/name] is just a cool name, that’s for sure! [name]Love[/name] those brave women like [name]Emma[/name] Edmonds.