We decided on:

[name]Just[/name] had our little girl yesterday (didn’t know if she was a girl or boy) and after much deliberation, and in consideration of her sister that I mentioned in a post a few months ago, [name]Celia[/name] [name]Corinne[/name], we named our new girl [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name].
I had heard the name awhile ago and [name]Mel[/name] [name]Gibson[/name] choosing it almost ruined it for me, but my husband said it’s really grown on him and we think it goes nicely with her sister’s name.
We’ve gotten very positive feedback from friends and family but the most enthusiastic response was from a nurse int he hospital who heard our name and had to come tell us it was her name, too. She was so happy that we chose it because she said she’s loved her name all of her life. We thought that was the best endorsement of all!
Thanks again for the suggestions on good luck if you are on a name quest!

Congratulations! [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is a beautiful name and so is [name]Celia[/name] [name]Corinne[/name].

Congratulations! You picked great names for both of your girls!

Congratulations! I think [name]Lucia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is gorgeous, and I love [name]Celia[/name], too! What pretty names! :slight_smile:

I hope you’re doing well!

Take care and thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

Congratulations, you have chosen a beautiful name for your baby.