We Figured it Out!

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] was born on [name_u]July[/name_u] 28th, 2017!

My husband and I had SUCH a hard time figuring out his name - his brother [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m] was for us an easy choice that we had before we had even conceived. But with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], we had three names we took to the hospital with us, waited until he was born, and looked at him. When my husband held him for the first time I just looked at him and said “So what is his name?” and he said “[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]” and that was that! Our other name choices were [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] and Theoden, and the day before he was born my husband told me he thought for sure he would be [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], so we were glad we chose to wait to look at him.

[name_u]James[/name_u] is a long loved name of my husbands - it seemed a no brainer as a middle name for any of our three first name choices.

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is an amazing, quiet, sweet baby and we couldn’t be happier! Thanks to all the berries who helped agonize over his name with me - having a more popular name isn’t going to be all that bad, right? :slight_smile:

Very cute choice!

Congratulations, he has a wonderful name!

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] are one of the finest sibset I’ve ever heard. And [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is really handsome. Congrats!

Congratulations! You chose a lovely name for him.

Congratulations, [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is a great name and I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] together. :slight_smile:

A little JayJay! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Stunning combo, congrats!

Congratulations! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] has great alliteration!

What a perfect sibset pairing! Congrats on that sweet boy!