We finally have his name I think Berries WDYT?

Dear Berries,

I appreciate all your help and support. I am wondering what you all think of the name [name]Johnathon[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]. His sister’s name is [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name].

What are some nicknames for [name]Johnathon[/name]? And how would you spell [name]Johnathon[/name]?

All the men in my life who were special were named [name]Johnathon[/name]

• the man who saved my life- Dr. [name]John[/name] [name]Lloyd[/name] Still
  • the man who married my husband and me [name]John[/name] Heaver
  • My first friend in Elementary School [name]Johnathon[/name] [name]Blake[/name]
  • My best friend in College [name]Jon[/name] Christenson.

I love the name [name]Johnathan[/name]/[name]Jonathan[/name]. Seriously, if I ever have a son his name will be [name]Jonathan[/name]. I think the combo [name]Johnathan[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] flows well.

I personally prefer the [name]Jonathan[/name] spelling, but [name]Johnathan[/name] is great too. I especially love how the name has so many important connections for you!

[name]Nick[/name] names for [name]Johnathan[/name] that I can think of…
[name]John[/name]
[name]Johnny[/name]
[name]Jack[/name]

I really like [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]! So handsome and classic. I love the significance of the name to you, also.

It’s a really nice and very meaningful name!

I would really go with the [name]Jonathan[/name] spelling. Otherwise, I think the name will be constantly misspelled.

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name! I think it is fabulous with [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name], too. Wonderful choice!

I prefer [name]John[/name] over [name]Jon[/name], but I prefer [name]Jonathan[/name] over [name]Johnathon[/name]. (If I had a [name]Jonathan[/name], I would still spell his nn [name]John[/name], though!)

The spelling “[name]Jonathan[/name]” has more regular use I think, but it does still get misspelled sometimes. I prefer “[name]Jonathan[/name]”; I have a brother by the name. :slight_smile: We usually use [name]Jon[/name] (why add an “H”? it’s not part of the name and [name]John[/name] is a completely separate name), sometimes my dad calls him [name]Jonny[/name]. A friend of his calls him [name]Joe[/name]-[name]Nathan[/name], but that’s not a shortened nickname. I suppose [name]Nathan[/name] can work since it’s in there though! I think it’s a great name. :slight_smile: Congrats!

[name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] is a very handsome name! I would lose the H though, as [name]Jonathan[/name] is the traditional spelling.

I like it! Another nickname suggestion would be [name]Jace[/name]. In a book a read, a boy was named [name]Jonathan[/name] and went by [name]Jace[/name], and I love it!

I"m not personally a fan of [name]Johnathon[/name] but I think it offers many nickname possibilities including [name]Jonty[/name].

I perfer [name]Jonathan[/name] spelled this way, but since the spelling [name]Johnathon[/name] has so much meaning for you, I think you should go for it! [name]Elisabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name] and [name]Johnathon[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] are lovely together! Good luck!

I think [name]Jonathan[/name] is very handsome and I like the combo [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]. I would not spell it [name]Johnathan[/name] as [name]John[/name] is an unrelated name and [name]Johnathan[/name] looks really busy to me.

It was news to me when I discovered that [name]John[/name] and [name]Jonathan[/name] were etymologically distinct:

That said, you have good reason to use the h, if you want to.
I love [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Curtis[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] as a name.