We got there in the end, please welcome baby Lou!

Our sweet and stubborn baby girl, [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] arrived a few days late on the 27th of [name_u]August[/name_u] 2015 at 4.45am weighing 6lbs 7oz, she is an absolute delight!
It took 5 days to decide on a name but in the end my mother’s suggestion of [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] won, because we wanted an interesting and not hugely common longer name for the nickname [name_u]Lou[/name_u], which will be what she is know as except of course when she’s in trouble!

Thank you to everyone who reassured me and listened to all my nutty questions and concerns over the past few years naming my two youngest children, I’m pretty sure we are done for good!

Hopefully our baby [name_u]Lou[/name_u] grows to love her name as much as we do!

Thanks again,

[name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], Bugsy, [name_u]Jem[/name_u] and [name_u]Lou[/name_u] x

1 Like

[name_f]Lovely[/name_f]! I have a five year old [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] too. Great name! Congratulations! I have 3 aswell ([name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]) and am sooooo done too :slight_smile:

I love it, [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] nn [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is great!! Congratulations!!

Congratulations her namer is stunning and goes so well with Bugsy and [name_u]Jem[/name_u]

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is beautiful!! Congratulations!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]! What a unique and darling sibset. Congrats!!

I’ve never considered [name_u]Lou[/name_u] as a nn for [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] but now I can’t get it out of my head! It sounds so wonderful, spunky and feminine at the same time. Congradulations! Also love the [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] thrown in their, it’s one of of guilty plessure names :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations! [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is absolutely stunning, and [name_u]Lou[/name_u] is just as adorable.

Congrats to you and your family on the safe arrival of your baby girl, [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]. I like the mix of vintage and quirkiness in the combo. Have fun with your little Virgo!

Congratulations on your new girl! She has a stunning name :slight_smile: I hope she’s doing great and all the best for your future!

Such a beautiful name.

What a lovely sibset :0 Congrats!

Congratulations! What a lovely name!

I love the name [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] was my grandmother’s name, so it has a special place in my heart. Congratulations!

Thank you to everyone who has offered their congratulations and appreciation for baby [name_u]Lou[/name_u]'s name. We are having a ball at the moment, mostly during the early hours of the morning!

1 Like

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is a very pretty name, congrats!