We have a baby girl!

After two long years we have been matched with a beautiful baby girl from South Korea…we are thrilled! We will be naming her [name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name] (her Korean name will be incorporated as well.) She will join big sister, [name]Emma[/name], and big brothers [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Declan[/name].
we hope to have her home by the summer!
K

[name]How[/name] exciting! [name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name] is awesome. It’s absolutely perfect with [name]Emma[/name], [name]Owen[/name], and [name]Declan[/name]. What a lucky gal to be getting three big sibs to play with! Best of luck and I’m so happy that your wait is over :slight_smile:

Congratulations-- [name]Emma[/name], [name]Declan[/name], [name]Owen[/name], and [name]Nora[/name] sound great together!

Congratulations, [name]Kelly[/name]! That’s wonderful! I’m so happy for you!:slight_smile:

I love [name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name]! Wow! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you and your family!

Congrats on adoption! [name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name] is one lucky little lady to have such a lovely name. Best wishes to you and your family.

Congratulations!! That’s amazing! [name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name] is a great name and I love the names of your other children. Best of luck to you and your family. :slight_smile:

Best wishes and complete Congratulations!
[name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name] is a lucky girl with a lovely name.
It fits well with her siblings names also!!

Congratulations! [name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name] is a beautiful name :slight_smile:

Congratulations and best wishes, [name]Kelly[/name]!! What beautiful names your children all have!

[name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name] is a lovely name! Congratulations!

Congratuations! [name]Nora[/name] [name]Tess[/name] is great, and matches wonderfully with her siblings!