We have a boys list :-)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Nameberries,

[name_f]My[/name_f] husband and I are expecting baby number 2. We have a daughter named [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and have decided on [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] if we have another girl.
We were completely stumped for boys names. After posting a thread I got some great suggestions.
Please see our agreed boys list below. [name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to provide any feedback or offer any new suggestions. Middle name will probably be [name_m]George[/name_m] (husband’s name). Surname is Greek, 3 syllables and begins and ends with the letter “S”

[name_m]Rafael[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]
[name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m]
Hugo George

We love the name [name_m]Joseph[/name_m], but I dont think [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] flows. Any m/n suggestions would be welcome.
I also love the name [name_m]Anton[/name_m]. We can’t use it because it is my brother’s name. Other than the obvious “[name_m]Anthony[/name_m]”, are there any variations that are wearable in the Western world?

Thanks for all your help Berries :slight_smile:
I am feeling a lot more confident now that we have a list.

I vote for [name_m]Vincent[/name_m], is goes perfectly with [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and or a little [name_f]Mary[/name_f].
Second vote goes to [name_m]Rafael[/name_m], although I prefer [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] in regards to spelling. [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] is so handsome, strong, and I love the nickname [name_u]Van[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I love all of your boy names except [name_m]Lewis[/name_m]. And [name_m]Joseph[/name_m].

I agree with pp that [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] goes nicely with girl names. but I think [name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] sounds great too. [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] is my third pick.

[name_f]Ana[/name_f] and [name_m]Orlando[/name_m] don’t sound as good to me… maybe because one is short, one is long, and they both have ‘an’…

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] for sure. The only problem is that it probably rules out [name_f]Mary[/name_f] for a future girl, if you were to have a baby #3.

I think the amazing name [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] (which you both love) should not be over-looked due to flow with his middle name. All 3 names will rarely be used to together, and if flow isn’t perfect, who cares? That being said, I did the same thing. I compromised flow on my son’s name because we used my husband’s name for his middle, and the first name we loved didn’t flow well. I’m so glad we went with the name we loved the most.

Best of luck!