We have a final four!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 138 (This poll is closed)

• Penelope : 28 (20%)
  • Bridget : 25 (18%)
  • Felicity : 61 (44%)
  • Ophelia: 24 (17%)

All gorgeous names, but I just [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] in your sibset. Both [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Medora[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are amazing.

My second choice would be [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

Congrats!

I like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Medora[/name_f] best. I love all the nickname possibilities of [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is a little too heavy. [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Medora[/name_f] sounds better.

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] would be gorgeous but not sure how well it goes with your other kids’ names…

I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] with your set!

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Medora[/name_f] is gorgeous!

Well they’re all fabulous, but [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is my favorite, I just think it’s so beautiful so that got my vote.

However I really don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, which I know isn’t particularly helpful, but at least it’s a positive thing to hear!

Well they’re all fabulous, but [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is my favorite, I just think it’s so beautiful so that got my vote.

However I really don’t think you can go wrong with any of them, which I know isn’t particularly helpful, but at least it’s a positive thing to hear!

All the names are beautiful. I really live [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] because I simply adore the name (guilty pleasure), but I do agree that [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a much better selection for your sib-set!

I like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] both equally. Great Names.

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is beautiful, I’ve loved this name since it was a girl in the American Girl catalog :slight_smile:

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] has a really nice meaning. I like [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] the best for you.

Thanks for all the feedback! We are pretty happy with this final four, and we may just take all of them to the delivery room. We choose [name_u]Theo[/name_u]'s name early in the pregnancy because my mom was dying of cancer and I wanted her to know his name before she died. But typically we haven’t named our other kids until they were born, so that may be the case here. We’ll just have to see what she looks like! :slight_smile:

We were leaning towards [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], but I am concerned about the crazy spike in popularity over the last few years. Seems like it could be the next [name_f]Jennifer[/name_f] or [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] was my great-grandmother’s name, so I’m partial to it. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], as many of you said, is just beautiful in meaning and sound. And [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] has long been a guilty pleasure. But since meeting a little [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] last year, I think I could maybe actually use it!

Thanks again everyone!

I voted for [name_f]Bridget[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], but they’re not as usable. [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is NMS.

I love [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]! [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is one of my personal favorites :slight_smile:

First of all congratulations on your baby girl !!

All of your choices are wonderful . I think my favorite is actually [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] . It goes beautifuly with your other children imo .

Second choise would have been [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] . Its a lovely name with a beautiful meaning .
I appreciate that [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] has great meaning to you but to me it has a very harsh meaning . Still its not a bad name by any mean .
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] : I never like that name . I find it too trendy and popular . Also i dont like the - pee ending . But it has some lovely nicknames .

Best of luck :slight_smile:

[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]!! I love this name!!

[name_f]Bridget[/name_f] or [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] for sure! They go very well with your sibset.

I don’t like [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] so much. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Bridget[/name_f] [name_f]Medora[/name_f] /[name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]?

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]. So gorgeous and under-used!

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] is gorgeous - she got my vote in a heartbeat. [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is zesty, but still has a vintage-like charm to her, and [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] works beautifully in the middle.