[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Emma[/name]
[name]Jemima[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Jessica[/name]

[name]Sister[/name] to [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name]. Our surname is [name]Hedley[/name]. What do you think? Open to other suggestions.

Thanks,
[name]Minnie[/name]

[name]Love[/name]: [name]Flora[/name], [name]Katherine[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Jemima[/name], and [name]Matilda[/name]
Like: [name]Francesca[/name] (dislike [name]Frannie[/name]), [name]Cara[/name] (meh), [name]Jessica[/name] (so super common its ordinary)
Dislike: [name]Morgana[/name] (reminds me of a witch or sorceress)

My vote goes to [name]Matilda[/name], my middle name suggestion would be [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

I love [name]Emma[/name]! Such a cute name! I have to agree about the [name]Morgana[/name] I think it would make people think of the witch

[name]Morgana[/name]- [name]Morgana[/name] reminds me too much of the witch so this would be a no-go for me. I do like [name]Morgan[/name], but on a boy.

[name]Francesca[/name]- It’s a beautiful name (when pronounced the Italian way, [name]Fran[/name]-[name]CHESS[/name]-kah) but might be a bit much with your boys’ names.

[name]Flora[/name]- I love [name]Flora[/name] and think it’s high time she make a comeback! She also pairs wonderfully with [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name], especially [name]Laurence[/name].

[name]Katherine[/name]- I prefer [name]Katherine[/name] spelled [name]Catherine[/name]/[name]Katharine[/name] but either way, it is definitely a tried and true name. I find it a bit boring from over-use, to tell you the truth, though I’d pick it over a trendy name any day. The choice of nickname can definitely spruce it up. My favorites are [name]Kit[/name]/[name]Kitty[/name] and [name]Kate[/name].

[name]Emma[/name]- It’s simple and pretty but far, far too popular for my taste.

[name]Jemima[/name]- I really want to like this name but syrup is the first thing that crosses my mind. Despite this connection, I think it has a melodic sound though I personally prefer [name]Gemma[/name].

[name]Cara[/name]- It feels a bit '90s to me and I prefer it as a nn for [name]Caroline[/name].

[name]Matilda[/name]- I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]! It has an adorable array of nns including, [name]Mattie[/name], [name]Millie[/name] and [name]Tillie[/name] (my favorite!) It’s another classic ready for revival in my opinion.

[name]Jessica[/name]- I think [name]Jessica[/name] needs a very long time until she begins to sound fresh again. As it is, [name]Jessica[/name] feels very dated to me…

My favorites with [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name] and as names individually are [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Flora[/name].

Some Suggestions:
[name]Gemma[/name] (combines [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Jemima[/name])
[name]Jessamine[/name] (as a fresher substitute for [name]Jessica[/name])
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Selene[/name]/[name]Selena[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Dorothy[/name]
[name]Margo[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Gwendolen[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]

Good luck! :smiley:

[name]Morgana[/name]-Usually not my style, but I actually love it with your boys’ names. [name]Rowan[/name] has a magical connotation as well, and all three of them have kind of an Arthurian kinghts and ladies feel. [name]Morgana[/name] [name]Hedley[/name] is a great name.
[name]Francesca[/name]-eh. I prefer [name]Frances[/name].
[name]Flora[/name]-This is more sweet and vintage than the previous two. I like it as well.
[name]Katherine[/name]-I mean you can’t go wrong with the impeccable [name]Katherine[/name]. It’s just a matter of whether you are a “common classic name” type of person.
[name]Emma[/name]-[name]Just[/name] so popular. Your boys names are so distinctive, [name]Emma[/name] is just kind of blah.
[name]Jemima[/name]-Where are you? In the US, no. Anywhere else, yes!
[name]Cara[/name]-Seems much more dated and kind of cheaper than your others.
[name]Matilda[/name]-Cute!
[name]Jessica[/name]-I’m not ready for this to be resurrected yet!

Favorites: [name]Morgana[/name], [name]Flora[/name], and [name]Matilda[/name] (and possibly [name]Jemima[/name]!)

[name]Morgana[/name] - Not really my style. And it reminds me of all of the evil queens/stepmothers in Disney movies. 2/10
[name]Francesca[/name] - This one is prettier than the last one. I used to hate it, but now it’s sort of grown on me. 6/10
[name]Flora[/name] - This one is pretty too, and I think it would also age well. 7/10
[name]Katherine[/name] - This and [name]Kaitlin[/name] are two of my favorite names. It’s classic, but it’s not too dated. 10/10
[name]Emma[/name] - This one is also a classic. 8/10
[name]Jemima[/name] - I don’t really like this one that much. Once again, not really my style. 2/10
[name]Cara[/name] - This one is classic, but is becoming a little dated. I still love it, though. 8/10
[name]Matilda[/name] - I never really liked this name. It seems too old-fashioned, like it could bring on a lot of teasing. 4/10
[name]Jessica[/name] - This one is okay, but a little bit dated. 6/10

From your list, I like [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Flora[/name] & [name]Jemima[/name]. I prefer [name]Jessamine[/name] to [name]Jessica[/name] and [name]Emmeline[/name] to [name]Emma[/name] as they are not as common as your choices. Some suggestions for middle names.
[name]Flora[/name] [name]May[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Jemima[/name] [name]Claire[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]

[name]Rowan[/name], [name]Laurence[/name], and [name]Matilda[/name], for sure! It’s perfect. [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]. What are you thinking as far as middle names? [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Frances[/name] is cute, but here are some other ideas:

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Briar[/name] [name]Hedley[/name] - Really cute. Combines natural [name]Rowan[/name] with classic [name]Laurence[/name].
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Gwyneth[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Justine[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Lucille[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Margot[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Roxane[/name] [name]Hedley[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Simone[/name] [name]Hedley[/name] - One of my favorites!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

My vote is [name]Flora[/name]. [name]Flora[/name] [name]Hedley[/name] sounds lovely, like a character in a novel or something :smiley:

I love [name]Emma[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] or [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Morgana[/name] to go with [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name]!

[name]Morgana[/name] - This name seems off somehow. It sounds like an orange juice company or a mean witch. Might you like [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Mia[/name] or [name]Maia[/name]?

[name]Francesca[/name] - A very beautiful and timeless name with added spunk! You might also like [name]Freya[/name], [name]Florence[/name] or [name]Ines[/name]?

[name]Flora[/name] - I prefer [name]Francesca[/name], really, but this is still very beautiful. [name]How[/name] about [name]Fleur[/name], Alora or [name]Elora[/name]?

[name]Katherine[/name] - I love [name]Catherine[/name]/[name]Katherine[/name]! So cute and classic. What about [name]Kate[/name], [name]Katerina[/name] or [name]Kaya[/name]?<

[name]Emma[/name] - Beautiful, yes, but also number 2 in the US, so unless popularity doesn’t matter to you, then I would stay away from it. [name]How[/name] about [name]Emmeline[/name], [name]Emery[/name] or [name]Ellery[/name]?

[name]Jemima[/name] - Sorry, it’s maple syrup to me. Always will be. But, what about [name]Jessamine[/name], [name]Josephine[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name]?

[name]Cara[/name] - Very sweet! [name]Cora[/name], [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] are some other names you might like!

[name]Matilda[/name] - Vintage and charming, but slightly musty too. [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Mathilde[/name] and [name]Madelyn[/name] are cute.

[name]Jessica[/name] - To me, [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Amanda[/name] and [name]Rachel[/name] were all lost to the nineties… I wouldn’t recommend [name]Jessica[/name] because it still carries that plain jane but dated feel… [name]Jemma[/name], [name]Jordana[/name] or [name]Josie[/name]?

Wow everyone! Thanks for all the replies. Sorry have taken so long to reply [name]Laurence[/name] hasn’t been very well…
So here we go!

[name]Glad[/name] somebody else loves [name]Emma[/name]! As I said the witch thing doesn’t bother us! What middle would you put with it?

Thanks may add [name]Elinor[/name] and [name]Dorothy[/name] to list!

Aww thanks! What middle do you like with it?