We have a list!! What do you think?

I love both of those! Thanks!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

[/quote]

I guess my perception of [name]Cara[/name] may be different from yours based on our location. I am in the US, and knew some Caras growing up, as well as a few young Caras today. For me, It’s not a classic, but not terribly original either. It seems like a compromise name that couples would choose when they can’t agree on anything more distinctive. BUT, this is just my opinion, and it may be a completely different story in the UK if [name]Cara[/name] wasn’t in common use for the last few years.

[/quote]

I guess my perception of [name]Cara[/name] may be different from yours based on our location. I am in the US, and knew some Caras growing up, as well as a few young Caras today. For me, It’s not a classic, but not terribly original either. It seems like a compromise name that couples would choose when they can’t agree on anything more distinctive. BUT, this is just my opinion, and it may be a completely different story in the UK if [name]Cara[/name] wasn’t in common use for the last few years.[/quote]
Thanks for that! [name]Just[/name] interested in why people think what they do about names. I’d much rather people were open and honest about what they think - I don’t take any of it personally! I’d much rather know about negative associations before naming my daughter.
[name]Minnie[/name] x

Here it is:
[name]Morgana[/name]-I really like this! It has a nice sound and I love anything related to Arthurian legends. It sounds mysterious to me, not witchy.
[name]Francesca[/name]-A bit fussy, but still a nice name. It would be great on the right kind of girl.
[name]Flora[/name]- I like flower names, but this one makes me think of mothballs and attics (though old-lady chic is in now so that’s not necessarilly a bad thing.)
[name]Katherine[/name]- Classic and beautiful.
[name]Emma[/name]- There’s a reason this is so popular. It’s a great name and I like the [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name] reference.
[name]Jemima[/name]- This still screams “syrup” to me.
[name]Cara[/name]- I agree that this feels dated. It’s cute though.
[name]Matilda[/name]-Cute name.
[name]Jessica[/name]- Very 80’s, but not a bad name.

I love [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Laurence[/name]. Good luck!