We have a little....

baby boy!
I’m posting very early- he only arrived on the 6th [name]September[/name]- but I wanted to announce the name on here.
My labour coincided with the death of a friend, so we’re waiting to release the whole name until after the funeral as we’re honouring him in the middle spot.
So anyway I am very emotional to announce- [name]Valo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] has been born and duly named.
We originally planned to go with [name]Valo[/name] [name]Patrick[/name] [name]George[/name], but [name]Valo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] is the right name in the end.
Of course we both adore him, and I feel totally overwhelmed by love as I did with the girls. I worried with both my second and third pregnancies that it just wouldn’t be possible to love another baby as much as I did my first/first and second, but of course along he has come and swept me away.

Thanks from me + my partner to everyone who gave such colourful advice,

romola x

Congratulations on the arrival of [name]Valo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]. I’m sorry to hear that you lost a friend, but hopefully your son will possess some of the qualities you valued in him.

All the best :o

So sorry about the loss of your friend and congratulations on your baby boy! I hope your joy is helping you cope with the sorrow. So happy you went with [name]Valo[/name]. [name]Valo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] is an absolutely swoon-worthy name. :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Valo[/name], a great name. Congrats.

Congratulations! [name]Valo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] is out-of-this-world gorgeous!

I’ve got a neice named [name]Valo[/name]! So obviously one of my fave names. Congrats!

After the loss of your friend, a new life begins. Babies have a wonderful way of giving hope and optimism at a difficult time. Congrats on the safe arrival of [name]Valo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]!

Congratulations on [name]Valo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]!!! Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend - I think it is wonderful how you and your partner have chosen to honor his memory.

Hello nameberry friend, I was so excited when I saw your birth notice we loved being part of the decision making process.

I just love his name! [name]Valo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] is a gorgeous name, so very handsome, a lucky little guy to be named so well. I don’t think you could have chosen a better combo.

Condolences to you in regard to the loss of your friend.

Best wishes to you all, and isn’t it wonderful how our hearts expand to love each and every baby we have so much?

rollo

[name]Valo[/name] is such a cool name and I love it with [name]Sebastian[/name]! Congrats!

Wow, what a great name, and a lucky little boy to honor someone so special! I have to ask, how exactly is [name]Valo[/name] pronounced? I’ve just been in Madagascar for 4 months where it’s pronounced VAH-loo, meaning eight. I’m guessing the Finnish variation is VAY-loh?