We have a problem

See the results of this poll: Brother for Jude?

Respondents: 28 (This poll is closed)

• Frederick "Freddie": 2 (7%)
  • Alfred "Alfie": 6 (21%)
  • Theodore "Teddy": 20 (71%)

I’d pick [name]Alfred[/name]. You could call him [name]Alfie[/name] AND [name]Freddie[/name]. :slight_smile:

Oh, you’re killing me with your great choices of [name]Frederick[/name], [name]Alfred[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name]. I love them all but finally decided to vote for [name]Alfred[/name]. This name is an underused gem. Like [name]Lainey[/name] says, you have a choice of nicknames - [name]Alfie[/name] or [name]Freddie[/name].

Thanks for the feedback :). We have thought about naming him [name]Alfred[/name] so we can call him [name]Freddie[/name] or [name]Alfie[/name], but I want him to have one set nickname, not two. This is the name that he will go by 99.9 percent of the time (we wanted to put [name]Freddie[/name] or [name]Alfie[/name] on the birth certificate, but a lot of people have advised us against it and I see their point). Plus, my husband told me that " If we name him [name]Alfred[/name] we’re calling him [name]Alfie[/name], and if we decide on [name]Freddie[/name] his full name will be [name]Frederick[/name]" so that’s kind of where we are now. [name]Alfie[/name] is his favorite and [name]Freddie[/name] is mine (although we adore both). We also love [name]Teddy[/name]. Please help us decide! I don’t have that much longer to go and I don’t want a nameless child!

I’m going with [name]Teddy[/name]. I find it more handsome than [name]Freddie[/name] and definitely [name]Alfie[/name].

[name]Just[/name] to let everyone know [name]Alfred[/name] [name]Jack[/name] was born two days ago. He was 3 weeks early, but is healthy and doing wonderfully. [name]Jude[/name] loves his baby brother [name]Alfie[/name]!

Correction: he was born on the 4th(my oldest has a 3rd birthday) I’m already getting them confused!