We Have Decided

I just wanted to let everyone know that we decided on names. [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]! Thank you to everyone who gave their suggestions and/or opinions. Now we just have to finish getting everything ready! We will be very busy for the next few months. :slight_smile:

[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] are gorgeous and swoon-worthy! Take care and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. [name_f]Do[/name_f] let us know when they’re born by posting the happy event in the Birth Announcement forum. Good luck.

Wow beautiful names! [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] are both so handsome and their middle names are perfect.

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Very handsome names! Congratulations, and I look forward to the announcement of their birth. Please stay safe and rested!

[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] are fantastic choices. Congratulations on making a decision!

Awesome! I’m totally envious :slight_smile: Congrats!

Thank you everyone! I will try to remember to post in the birth announcements! :slight_smile: