We have our names!

Hello everyone!

We have finally made a decision re: names for [name]Sid[/name]'s sibling! Massive thankyous to everyone who has chipped in with ideas and opinions - you have really helped so much.

So, joining [name]Sidney[/name] [name]Warren[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Sid[/name]) will be:
Girl: [name]Eve[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Evie[/name]) with Backup: [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Lucy[/name])
Boy: [name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Al[/name]) with Backup: [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Mo[/name])

Best wishes to you all, [name]Rachel[/name] x

Oh, that must be such as relief for you to finally have your names picked! Take your four choices to the hospital and see what name “fits” the baby best. Best wishes to you and let us know that everything went ok! Take care!

Hello [name]Rachel[/name]

So happy for you, it is a great relief to have a final list.

Girl: [name]Eve[/name] [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Evie[/name]) with Backup: [name]Lucinda[/name] [name]Helen[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Lucy[/name]) [name]Lovely[/name] choices and great to see [name]Lucinda[/name] as she has been hiding for a few years.

Boy: [name]Albert[/name] [name]Harvey[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Al[/name]) with Backup: [name]Morgan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Matthews[/name] ([name]Mo[/name]) Very pleased that you included the quirky [name]Harvey[/name] and love the backup name! :slight_smile:

all the best,

rollo

Wow those are lovely names! I particularly love [name]Eve[/name] (I may have to borrow that one!) - it sounds particularly good with your surname.

Best wishes to you!
[name]Betty[/name]

Thankyou very much! Hopefully I won’t change my mind again as we still have a way to go…!

[name]Rachel[/name] x

Yay Rach!! (I see you’re still using my account - hehe…). [name]Ah[/name] so you’re back to [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Albert[/name] - well you did always say that was your bumps name!! We must catch up sometime soon.

[name]Caoimhe[/name]