We have the names!

We have finally decided on names for baby #2 (due in [name]April[/name]). Please give us your honest opinion of them. Big Brother is [name]Weston[/name] [name]Silas[/name] nn [name]Wes[/name]

If it’s a girl:
[name]Iris[/name] [name]Helena[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
(Couldn’t decide between the two middle names so I think we will just use both!)

If it’s a boy:
[name]Oren[/name] [name]Henry[/name]
([name]Do[/name] you prefer the spelling [name]Orin[/name] or [name]Oren[/name]?)

Look foward to any feedback, postive or negative!
Thanks!

I like [name]Iris[/name] for a girl a lot, and I love both [name]Helena[/name] and [name]Simone[/name], though I think the 3 together doesn’t have the best flow. While I actually prefer [name]Simone[/name] as a name, I think [name]Helena[/name] sounds better because otherwise you’ve got [name]IriS[/name] [name]Simone[/name] and the s’s kind of mesh together.

Hate to say it, but I am not a fan of [name]Oren[/name] for a boy. I think it reminds me of the Handmaid’s Tale for some reason and so it strikes me as too feminine for a boy, even though I know it is actually a male name.

I love [name]Iris[/name] [name]Helena[/name] [name]Simone[/name]. I agree with pp that if you wanted to go with one middle, [name]Helena[/name] works best.

I like the [name]Orin[/name] spelling better just because I knew an [name]Orin[/name] so it’s more familiar. I like [name]Wes[/name] and [name]Orin[/name] together a lot!

Great job!

I think [name]Iris[/name] [name]Helena[/name] [name]Simone[/name] is lovely. I agree that you should stick with [name]Helena[/name] for one middle.

I really like the name [name]Orin[/name] for a boy, it was on out short list. I preferred the spelling [name]Orin[/name], mainly because I was afraid [name]Oren[/name] would be mistaken for [name]Owen[/name] because they look so similar on paper. But honestly, both spellings work perfectly fine. I think I actually like the looks of [name]Oren[/name] with [name]Henry[/name] (more than [name]Orin[/name] [name]Henry[/name]). [name]Oren[/name] [name]Henry[/name] is cute, and sounds great with [name]Wes[/name]!

I like your girl combo but I have never heard of [name]Oren[/name] and I don’t like it at all. It sounds like orifice. I would love [name]Owen[/name] [name]Henry[/name].

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Helena[/name] [name]Simone[/name] is absolutely gorgeous! I’m not really a fan of [name]Oren[/name], though, and I think it’s a little too rhymey with [name]Weston[/name]. It’s not an awful name, though, I’m just not a fan. [name]Henry[/name] as a first name would be great!

I’m with everybody else. [name]Love[/name] your girls name, [name]Iris[/name] is so sweet! But [name]Oren[/name] isn’t making the cut. What do you think about the name [name]Olin[/name]? [name]Weston[/name] & [name]Olin[/name] sound better to me, and hes less likely to have to correct "No, [name]Oren[/name], not [name]Owen[/name]…with an “r” " everytime he sais his name, as the “L” in [name]Olin[/name] has a more distinct sound.

But in the end, go with what you love!